03-20-2012, 05:37 PM #1
Alreh
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This hack includes: Infinite ammo on various weapons, and gives you an insane amount of points.

Proof:

Click You must login or register to view this content. to download.

This should work for iPhone / iPad/ iPod touches, 3rd generations and up.

All credits go to - S14T3R.
Last edited by Alreh ; 03-20-2012 at 05:39 PM.

The following user thanked Alreh for this useful post:

I-LOVE-Coockies

The following user groaned Alreh for this awful post:

scarfaceinhd
03-20-2012, 07:36 PM #2
Xcutioner
Little One
Was'nt this posted before? Or are theese New hacks?
03-20-2012, 08:57 PM #3
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
virus scan please? you have 2 posts i don't trust you.
03-20-2012, 09:01 PM #4
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by zombiezfrtw View Post
virus scan please? you have 2 posts i don't trust you.

Why would you want a virus scan for an ipa file?...

The following user thanked WOLF for this useful post:

PsYcHoSiS
03-20-2012, 09:09 PM #5
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by Xcutioner View Post
Was'nt this posted before? Or are theese New hacks?

This is a new one. The older one doesn't have the new maps.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
Because he's a new member. stare

I honestly can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not.
03-20-2012, 09:39 PM #6
Coqui
Former Staff
Anyone know how to use this? If I'm right this need to be installed via Installous?
03-20-2012, 09:39 PM #7
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
maybe because hackers are getting better at hiding trojans and virus in other kinds of files and i am not stupid to download this he has 2 posts for gods sake..
03-20-2012, 09:56 PM #8
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by .Coqui View Post
Anyone know how to use this? If I'm right this need to be installed via Installous?

Yeah. SSH or use something to place the ipa in /private/var/mobile/Documents/Installous/Downloads
When you go to install it, the option in installous will not have an icon because it does not have an image that goes with it but the icon will be there on the springboard once you install.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

maybe because hackers are getting better at hiding trojans and virus in other kinds of files and i am not stupid to download this he has 2 posts for gods sake..

The ipa was upped by someone (higher up) in the xsellize community. Do some research "for God's sake."
03-20-2012, 10:15 PM #9
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
Originally posted by XxWOLFxXLeader View Post
Yeah. SSH or use something to place the ipa in /private/var/mobile/Documents/Installous/Downloads
When you go to install it, the option in installous will not have an icon because it does not have an image that goes with it but the icon will be there on the springboard once you install.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

The ipa was upped by someone (higher up) in the xsellize community. Do some research "for God's sake."

dude do i care about who the hell it was upped by ?... i was saying i don't trust that kid because he has low posts.. my opinion so goml.

The following user groaned streamwood for this awful post:

TryCatchMe
03-20-2012, 10:28 PM #10
Default Avatar
WOLF
dude do i care about who the hell it was upped by ?... i was saying i don't trust that kid because he has low posts.. my opinion so goml.

He didn't even up the file... Pretty hard for him to put a virus in it if he didn't up it. And did you really just use goml?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo