Post: RELEASE: Modded Zombie Online My Mods PS3 4.11 After Patch 1.13
05-24-2012, 06:28 PM #1
ZeiiKeN
Group 935
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello to all people, So here today I decided to release my mods

Create by myself. Don I think the release of this file are going to upset some people

Because many people still Wendish backups change so here goes.

In short my mods and available for free if under with a nice tutorial on how to use it

So as each tutorial must be proved patient and read the steps for

I do not want to have too much response to this example is "me its not work" "how to use it"

This is then read steps then you have no worries Smile

Modded Zombie By ZeiiKeN

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Modded Zombie By ZeiiKeN v2

Download v2: You must login or register to view this content.

Tutorial to follow

(1 Materials Required, Playstation 3 FW 4.11, PS3 CFW 3.55, Storage Device, Black Ops
(2 Download: Last day 1.02 of Black ops You must login or register to view this content.
(3 Download: Last day 1.13 of Black ops You must login or register to view this content.
(4 Spoofer You must login or register to view this content.
(5 Let's start with the first step in the operation of your backups it'll be necessary to perform a data transfer from your ps3 4.11 to jailbreak your
(6 Connect an Ethernet cable to both your consoles 4.11 & 3.55
(7 Put the spoof match your cfw on a usb stick with "The Enabler"
(8 Lead you jailbreak your console then connect your storage device with your spoof
(9 To install your park distance control file install and run the enabler spoof your ps3 restarts
(10 Once we are close to restarting Smile
(11 Lead you on your playstation and system parameter 4.11 \ Utility transfers data
(12 First option press ok, the pusi chose options 1. Transfer data from the PS3 to another PS3 system
(13 It'll open your two page click each time on non-
(14 Now normally you end up on the page with the photo of the two PS3 and the cable it asks you to press ok now do not press
(15 Now re-direction of your ps3 cfw 3.55 then go system parameter \ Utility transfers data
(16 You chose option 2. Transfer data to another PS3 system to this system
(17 After going on your ps3 4.11 and press ok
(18 Re-direct to your ps3 cfw 3.55 it you're asked not formatted so the choice made
(19 Normally the formatting is done and then transfers it has waited longer starts
(20 Once finished turn on your ps3 cfw 3.55 then your storage device added this time if the spoofer Disabler
(21 Connect your storage device with the spoof Disabler on your ps3 cfw 3.55
(22 Go to install and then install the park distance control file, run the install once and then restart your PS3
(23 Once we are close to restarting Smile
(24 Now on your ps3 cfw 3.55 completely remove any trace of black ops last day backups etc. ..
(25 After doing this set the day up to 1.02 within the storage device and then install like on your ps3 cfw 3.55
(26 Once installed we will connect our ps3 cfw 3.55 to our ftp client I think you'd be how to do it anyway
(27 Go in dev hdd 0 \ games \ Region of your black ops example BLES01031 en \ The normally you would replace a eboot.bin by our eboot.bin change you had in our file download mods
(28 After replacing exit the ftp protocol
(29 Inserted black ops on your ps3 cfw 3.55 and then start the
(30 Once you start going into options and changed the sensitivity to example 3 as you want
(31 Once the sensitivity change out black ops
(32 Our backup is normally create it and infect our mods Smile
(33 Start your new FTP protocol on your ps3 3.55 cfw
(34 Go to the directory dev hdd 0 \ games \ Region of your black ops BLES01031 example fr \ URSDIR \ FRENCH OR ENGLISH for English \ Made a copy of your patch.ff on your desktop
(35 Now leave the ftp protocol
(36 On your storage device inserted up-to-day 1.13 of black ops then return to your ps3 cfw 3.55 and then connect your storage device and install the maj
(37 Once again back to install a ftp protocol
(38 Now go to the directory dev hdd 0 \ games \ Region of your black ops BLES01031 example fr \ URSDIR \ FRENCH OR ENGLISH for English \ Then this time if the patch.ff replaced by the one we copied our office just now
(39) Once finished leave your protocol ftp then go back to your ps3 cfw 3.55
(40) Now make a transfer of your data to your ps3 ps3 3.55 4.11 4.11 ps3 must receive your data on your ps3 3.55 cfw
(41) That you had finished your leadership now and then launched PS3 4.11 black ops and you have your mods online Smile

PS1: Tutorial created by ZeiiKeN under any circumstances I would accept a copy paste to another forum without credit to the author of this tutorial
PS2: You had the chance to ban your account banned ps3 I'm on my main psn ZeiiKeN so vigilant soyer
PS3: Next time you want to place this zombie mods and your save was corrupt to join in a multi party you can directly copy and paste the save your ps3 3.55 cfw via a storage device you will avoid the transfer of data

Other mods Region
BLES01031 - You must login or register to view this content.
BLUS30591 - You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01032 - You must login or register to view this content.
Another region? requested me then I would do in your BLES

Mods Online: Created by ZeiiKeN

Crédit:
- ZeiiKeN
- Malone
- xR3PMz
- .Choco
Last edited by ZeiiKeN ; 05-26-2012 at 02:32 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to ZeiiKeN for this useful post:

cali123, Eddie, FM|T xR3PMz, I-LOVE-Coockies, ibombo, lovebros, redbullmasta, TEXAS24_ReStEr,

The following 2 users groaned at ZeiiKeN for this awful post:

GE90, Cmd-X
05-24-2012, 07:21 PM #2
TheReturn
Gym leader
Dam Thats Alot Of Instructions
05-24-2012, 07:32 PM #3
xC3SZx
Keeper
Great Post but to be honest I don't think anyone is gonna follow this thread as it has the most instructions I have seen in my life. Just not the worth the time...
05-24-2012, 07:48 PM #4
moseszama
Do a barrel roll!
first off the fucking spoofs never work on my jailbroken ps3 when i installed it says an error occur bla bla bla and i redownload the spoof same shit happens all does steps he gived out are easy but the spoofs its the main problem it wont in stall
05-24-2012, 08:45 PM #5
Fred
I am error
Stop being lazy and actually do the work damn who cares if its a lot, if you want to have mods then do it but no one is gonna spoon feed your baby ass do it your self he took his time to do all this. They created all these mods for you all you need to do is this its easy damn.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Well I tried this and it didnt work, I did everything and i started black ops and it just went to a black screen completely nothing happened, so I deleted the 1.13 patch that I did then reinstalled and tried and it didnt freeze but when i tried nothing worked the only thing that happened was I couldnt walk and the score thing was blue. Please help
05-24-2012, 10:58 PM #6
sciz0r
Big Daddy
Originally posted by ZeiiKeN View Post
to many words

Could you please list the controls for the save please.
05-24-2012, 11:08 PM #7
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Yay, another tutorial! Happy
05-25-2012, 07:25 AM #8
Originally posted by ZeiiKeN View Post
Hello to all people, So here today I decided to release my mods

Create by myself. Don I think the release of this file are going to upset some people

Because many people still Wendish backups change so here goes.

In short my mods and available for free if under with a nice tutorial on how to use it

So as each tutorial must be proved patient and read the steps for

I do not want to have too much response to this example is "me its not work" "how to use it"

This is then read steps then you have no worries Smile

Modded Zombie By ZeiiKeN

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Tutorial to follow

(1 Materials Required, Playstation 3 FW 4.11, PS3 CFW 3.55, Storage Device, Black Ops
(2 Download: Last day 1.02 of Black ops You must login or register to view this content.
(3 Download: Last day 1.13 of Black ops You must login or register to view this content.
(4 Spoofer You must login or register to view this content.
(5 Let's start with the first step in the operation of your backups it'll be necessary to perform a data transfer from your ps3 4.11 to jailbreak your
(6 Connect an Ethernet cable to both your consoles 4.11 & 3.55
(7 Put the spoof match your cfw on a usb stick with "The Enabler"
(8 Lead you jailbreak your console then connect your storage device with your spoof
(9 To install your park distance control file install and run the enabler spoof your ps3 restarts
(10 Once we are close to restarting Smile
(11 Lead you on your playstation and system parameter 4.11 \ Utility transfers data
(12 First option press ok, the pusi chose options 1. Transfer data from the PS3 to another PS3 system
(13 It'll open your two page click each time on non-
(14 Now normally you end up on the page with the photo of the two PS3 and the cable it asks you to press ok now do not press
(15 Now re-direction of your ps3 cfw 3.55 then go system parameter \ Utility transfers data
(16 You chose option 2. Transfer data to another PS3 system to this system
(17 After going on your ps3 4.11 and press ok
(18 Re-direct to your ps3 cfw 3.55 it you're asked not formatted so the choice made
(19 Normally the formatting is done and then transfers it has waited longer starts
(20 Once finished turn on your ps3 cfw 3.55 then your storage device added this time if the spoofer Disabler
(21 Connect your storage device with the spoof Disabler on your ps3 cfw 3.55
(22 Go to install and then install the park distance control file, run the install once and then restart your PS3
(23 Once we are close to restarting Smile
(24 Now on your ps3 cfw 3.55 completely remove any trace of black ops last day backups etc. ..
(25 After doing this set the day up to 1.02 within the storage device and then install like on your ps3 cfw 3.55
(26 Once installed we will connect our ps3 cfw 3.55 to our ftp client I think you'd be how to do it anyway
(27 Go in dev hdd 0 \ games \ Region of your black ops example BLES01031 en \ The normally you would replace a eboot.bin by our eboot.bin change you had in our file download mods
(28 After replacing exit the ftp protocol
(29 Inserted black ops on your ps3 cfw 3.55 and then start the
(30 Once you start going into options and changed the sensitivity to example 3 as you want
(31 Once the sensitivity change out black ops
(32 Our backup is normally create it and infect our mods Smile
(33 Start your new FTP protocol on your ps3 3.55 cfw
(34 Go to the directory dev hdd 0 \ games \ Region of your black ops BLES01031 example fr \ URSDIR \ FRENCH OR ENGLISH for English \ Made a copy of your patch.ff on your desktop
(35 Now leave the ftp protocol
(36 On your storage device inserted up-to-day 1.13 of black ops then return to your ps3 cfw 3.55 and then connect your storage device and install the maj
(37 Once again back to install a ftp protocol
(38 Now go to the directory dev hdd 0 \ games \ Region of your black ops BLES01031 example fr \ URSDIR \ FRENCH OR ENGLISH for English \ Then this time if the patch.ff replaced by the one we copied our office just now
(39) Once finished leave your protocol ftp then go back to your ps3 cfw 3.55
(40) Now make a transfer of your data to your ps3 ps3 3.55 4.11 4.11 ps3 must receive your data on your ps3 3.55 cfw
(41) That you had finished your leadership now and then launched PS3 4.11 black ops and you have your mods online Smile

PS1: Tutorial created by ZeiiKeN under any circumstances I would accept a copy paste to another forum without credit to the author of this tutorial
PS2: You had the chance to ban your account banned ps3 I'm on my main psn ZeiiKeN so vigilant soyer
PS3: Next time you want to place this zombie mods and your save was corrupt to join in a multi party you can directly copy and paste the save your ps3 3.55 cfw via a storage device you will avoid the transfer of data

Other mods Region
BLES01031 - You must login or register to view this content.
BLUS30591 - You must login or register to view this content.
Another region? requested me then I would do in your BLES

Mods Online: Created by ZeiiKeN

Crédit:
- ZeiiKeN
- Malone
- xR3PMz
- .Choco

So how did you get mods to work on map packs? when i tried, the map was showns as like Nazi_zombie_moon and Nazi_zombie_shangrila and when i played them, there were no mods
05-25-2012, 09:30 AM #9
Top_Dog_Uk
Gym leader
could you make this a little easier to understand please

The following 2 users say thank you to Top_Dog_Uk for this useful post:

justgotjbps3, ThreeSixtyyy
05-25-2012, 03:16 PM #10
ZerOtObey+RM
Bounty hunter
nice these are the best 1's so far

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.