3. Save the keys, and then copy any one of your gamesaves from your PS3 to your usb or memory stick
4. Click on the button that says "or load from param.sfo" and locate the param.sfo file in the save folder you just copied
5. Click save to profile 01, 02 or 03 (This prevents the need to load your own saves in the future)
6. Go to file and open, then select the save you want to use and click on the param.sfo file that is in your downloaded game save
7. Once it has loaded, select the profile that you saved your game save into earlier and click resign!
8. The program will create 2 folders in the location where the downloaded save is - the "original backup" is the downloaded save and the folder without "original backup" is the resigned save and therefore the one you need to copy to your PS3
Still have questions? Post a comment
Have fun resigning
▶ Update logs:
[PS3] Save Resigner 1.4
- Fixed Windows XP problems. Now it works for everyone. BIG thanks to RuiGR for his great help.
[PS3] Save Resigner 1.3
- added some features
- added "Copy params of a specified game" option: To all those who were getting corruption errors (Tekken ect..), this version may fix them.
Make sure to select the "Copy params of a specified game" option, and load the PARAM.SFO of your version of the game that you try to resign a save to.
- Decrypt option updated: When you decrypt a game save folder, it's now in the folder "Decrypted Save Folders".
- Attempt to fix the XP problem.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]