02-05-2013, 06:28 AM #1
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello, I have learnt alot from this site, and think i should give back a little :P, this is probably a little late but it is one of the First Things i Made when i learnt to mod ( from ServicesHD ), i used theFallens Eboot editor To make these mods, and i used chocos method ( taught to me by serviceshd ) to Create the files that Stop you from getting banned.... however with any modding Banning is always Possible so always use at your own risk

Black Ops 1.13 - BadChoicesZ Zombi Mods
[ OFFLINE / ONLINE MODS / OFW / JB / CAMPAIGN / ZOMBI MODS ]

[/B]HOW TO USE THESE MODS
Requirements:
Usb
xploder ( or someway to reasign saves)
PS3 JB ( for online mods or putting online mods onto ofw )

To fit more binds in as i couldnt use vstr :( i decided to use the L Joystick to Assign buttons to the DPAD , it mite be a little hectik at first but you get quite acustomed to it well.. the colors refer to the onscreen Colour of ur score So you can keep track of what Buttons are Assigned to your Dpad Smile

I was An Avid Zombie Player and i made these mods perfectly for what i needed... Speed up game mite be slightly too fast :P and confusing at first... but i had deleted the code i wrote for this and couldnt be bothered fixing there is one or two errors in it... but overall works fine and in my opinion was best zombie mods i could use for online Smile

LEFT JOSYTICK UP - (PINK) AMMO
UP: AMMO
DOWN: TIMESCALE
LEFT: NOCLIP
RIGHT: DELETE ALL ZOMBIES ON MAP

LEFT JOYSTICK LEFT - (GREEN)
UP: TELEPORT
LEFT: Give galil * DONT HAVE TO BE HOST *
RIGHT: give ray gun *DONT HAVE TO BE HOST*
DOWN: DropWeapon

LEFT JOYSTICK DOWN - (yellow)
UP:set Melee Range FAR [ permanent ] Cannot KnifeLunge with this on
LEFT: UNBOUND *this is so you can use wave gun/shot gun attachments etc..*
RIGHT: UNBOUND *this is so you can use claymores etc..*
DOWN: Freeze Dogz ( FOREVER )

LEFT JOYSTICK RIGHT - (red)
UP: Freeze Zombies
LEFT: Insta kill ( makes zombies / monki / goerge / etc 1 life point so insta kill )
Right: Invincible Zombies ( untill they respawn or new ones are spawned )
Down: toggle Revive RANGE 64 - 99999

LTrigger - (White)
UP - Give KNIFE BALLISTIK BOWIE UPGRADED *DONT WORK ON STAGES WITH SICLE OR WAW ONLINE*
DOWN - KILL (restart Rounds) (unless innoclip)
LEFT - give mustang Sallys Upgraded * ANY MAP even WAW *
RIGHT - TOGGLE Gravity

RTrigger - (BLUE) [WONT WORK OFFLINE..maybe lanparty?]
give ammo / Sets BleedoutTime to 45Secs
UP - KICK TOP PLAYER
DOWN - KICK 2nd PLAYER
LEFT - KICK 3rd PLAYER
RIGHT- KICK 4th Player

START - GOD TOGGLE , Drop WEAPONZ!!! Weapons Droped Incl:
WonderWeapons only drop on certain maps eg. WaveGuns = Moon
Death Machine
Ray Gun
Thunder Gun
FreezeGun
Explosive Sniper
Shrink Ray
Wave Gun
Vr11
WonderWaffle
Commando
RPK
G11

SELEKT - NO TARGET, GAME SPEED,
CLIPSIZE,Modded Perkz, Unlimited Ammo,
No Shells Box Dont Move, Low Corpse Count (less lag)

DPAD UP - Ufo Mode

THE FILES TO DOWNLOAD

You must login or register to view this content.

OTHER REGIONZ

NEW ** ALL REGIONZ ADDED **

** newly added The Rest **
You must login or register to view this content. - BLES00356 ( Hardened Edition )
You must login or register to view this content. - BLUS30625
You must login or register to view this content. - BLUS30638
You must login or register to view this content. - BLES01032
You must login or register to view this content. - BLES01033
You must login or register to view this content. - BLES01034
You must login or register to view this content. - BLES01035
You must login or register to view this content. - BLES01105
You must login or register to view this content. - BLJM60286
You must login or register to view this content. - BLJM60287
You must login or register to view this content. - BLJM60536
You must login or register to view this content. - BLJM60537
You must login or register to view this content. - BLJM61004
You must login or register to view this content. - BLJM61005
You must login or register to view this content. - BLKS20228

Download the Files supplied And Extract the BLES0131 .rar file and you can use exploder or alternative way to Re-asign save
The Patch.ff just needs to replace the dev_hdd0/game/bles01031/usrdir/english/patch.ff i wrote this off top of my head so correct me if directory is wrong Not Happy or Sad"

**note**
If you want to use these mods offline for zombies / campaign Then You do not need the patch.ff but if u sign online ur account will get banned without the patch.ff

Created By StubnOne ( BadChoicesZ )

Video thanks to Zack.

IF YOU WANT THIS ON OFW YOU CAN DO BY DATA TRANSFERING FROM UR JB PS3 Happy
[/SIZE]

==== ] ADDITIONAL INFORMATION [ ====

Notes About these Mods:

- NoTarget - Makes Zombies Ignore you, doors are FREE Debris Is Not
- None of the guns dropped from drop weapons are upgraded this is so you can still drop guns on waw maps Smile
- With the patch.ff you cannot "find" games for Downloaded content other than waw maps so if you want to host with friends online u will only be able to host private matches for shangrila,moon,cotd,etc
- These Mods WORK for Dead Ops Arcade
- you can make other players float by using gravity at the same time as them jumping and they'll float up...
- on moon with NO TARGET ON in 2 player game u can teleport with only 1 player in the teleporter
- using the patch.ff ANY GAME you play online and every1 dies ( END OF GAME ) that'll be your new score / high round on the leaderboard so if u had round 99 before then play and every1 dies on round 1 then your new high round will be round 1 and every1 elses in the lobby... and thoughs players cannot beat that record without playing with you or another modder... so if they go and play with a dif friend and get to round 2 and die their record will still be round 1 and watever score they got in ur game....
- Do Not Delete The Doctor on the map "five" or you will have a never ending round with no 'monsters' or monkey on DO arcade...
- you can put the DOCTOR on "five" and Monkey "from DOA" on Instakill
- you can use Noclip at the mainmenu by exciting ur chair with L2 n R2 rapidly, then use noclip..
- Round 99 is highest u can get on leaderboard round 100 will not give u any record on leaderboard
- u cant spend longer than 2hr 59m 59secs on 99 ( or anymap and then die ) or you wont get a record it'll be like going to round 100+
- if you are using noclip and do the kill command it just kills you and doesnt restart the game but you lost all ability to do anything but fly around dead...
- you can give yourself Bowie knife, ray gun, galil, Mustang Sally without being host aswell as make Zombies Strong ( good for points ) and Instakill zombies / Delete Zombies when not host
- On Moon you can press noclip then drop weapons, and u will have 3 weapons
- since i dont have an unbound for up dpad the only way to use spacesuit/hacker is to press psbutton and goto options and change ur control settings to something random then bak to default and ur buttons will be unbound for dpad
- you probably noticed by now, to access menu/options u need to use ps button Get used of that or u will turn ur godmode on/off which could b bad :P

Setting Up For Begginingers....

Save Re-asining
To Save Re-asign you should purchase Xploder
1. Download Bles01031 (or Required Region Game Save)
2. u should insert your usb into your computer and open xploder you should see a message like : You must login or register to view this content. click required drive the usb is in and format it for ps3 use ( this creates the PS3\SAVEDATA\ Folders
3. Extract file and put on usb in following directory E:\ps3\savedata\Bles01031-AUTO-\
3. plug usb into computer, and Create A New folder on Left side of xploder called "zombie mods"
Make sure u Select PS3 GAME SAVE from dropdown box when creating folder
4. you can then Drag the modded save from the right side of xploder ( on ur usb ) to the left hand side ( media files stored on pc ) into the Zombies folder
This Stores the Modded game save on xploder
5.Then you need to copy your own game save from ur ps3 onto usb
6.you can do this for zombies by changing ur Sensitivity to anything, then starting a game ( on wateva account ur going to mod ) and then just quit game
7.then goto game>game data utility> and press triangle and copy to usb on "call of duty black ops" save
8.you then plug back into xploder and drag the Gamesave from "zombiemods" ontop of your gamesave On usb on the right hand side of xploder
9.it will ask you two questions, something about data integrity check click ok... and then another popup and click ok... that is all good and the save is now re-asigned Smile
sorry mite be a bit confusing i had just woke up, but this is just for thoughs that keep messaging me Not Happy or Sad"

If You cannot Join Online Games Try This Method as posted by Cam2Pleez
Originally posted by cam2pleez View Post
twisted patch i had the same problem as u did when i first started playing with the mods.what u have to do is delete the user off and remake the user again and it will work.and i also made a new account and then i can find game but i had the same problem as u i had to go to private match then invite people to play online.but try deleting the user and remaking it it should work but if not make a new account and put the mods on that one an that will work for sure.least it did for me

Contents Of GPAD0 CM AND SP
Code used to create the mods... All By StubnONE

GPAD0_CM
985/1000 space used

set gpad_buttonsConfig x
bind2 BUTTON_RTRIG "give ammo;toggle player_lastStandBleedOutTime 10 200;bind dpad_up clientkick 0;bind dpad_left clientkick 1;bind dpad_down clientkick 2;bind2 dpad_right clientkick 3;player_burstFireCooldown 0;cg_ScoresColor_Zombie 0 0 1 1"
bind APAD_RIGHT "bind DPAD_UP Toggle G_Ai 0 1;bind DPAD_LEFT ai axis health 1;bind2 DPAD_RIGHT ai axis health 999999;bind DPAD_DOWN toggle revive_trigger_radius 64 99999;cg_ScoresColor_Zombie 1 0 0 1"
bind BUTTON_START "god;give minigun_zm;dropweapon;give ray_gun_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give thundergun_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give freezegun_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give sniper_explosive_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give shrink_ray_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give microwavegun_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give humangun_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give commando_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;dropweapon;give tesla_gun_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give rpk_zm;give_g11_zm"

GPAD0_SP
992/1000 space used

bind APAD_DOWN "bind DPAD_LEFT +Actionslot 3;unbind2 DPAD_RIGHT;bind DPAD_DOWN Zombie_dog_animset human;bind DPAD_UP Toggle player_meleeRange 64 999;cg_ScoresColor_Zombie 1 1 0 1"
bind APAD_UP "give ammo;bind DPAD_UP Give Ammo;bind DPAD_DOWN toggle timescale 0.5 1 10;bind DPAD_LEFT noclip;bind2 DPAD_RIGHT ai axis delete;cg_ScoresColor_Zombie 1 0 1 1"
bind APAD_LEFT "bind DPAD_UP jumptonode 0;bind DPAD_LEFT give galil_zm;bind2 DPAD_RIGHT give ray_gun_zm;bind DPAD_DOWN dropweapon;cg_ScoresColor_Zombie 0 1 0 1"
bind Button_Back "togglescores;notarget;toggle g_speed 190 999 5000;player_clipSizeMultiplier 999;set perk_weapRateMultiplieR 0.0001;set perk_armorvest 0;player_sustainAmmo 1;cg_brass 0;ai_corpsecount 3;cg_ScoresColor_Gamertag_0 1 0 0 1;magic_chest_movable 0;bind dpad_up ufo"
bind2 BUTTON_LTRIG "bind DPAD_UP give knife_ballistic_bowie_upgraded_zm;bind DPAD_DOWN kill;bind DPAD_LEFT give m1911_upgraded_zm;bind2 DPAD_RIGHT toggle bg_gravity 1 990;cg_ScoresColor_Zombie 1 1 1 1"

Last edited by BadChoicesZ ; 03-11-2013 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Added ALL regionz- ADDED GPAD0 CODE

The following 46 users say thank you to BadChoicesZ for this useful post:

631, APOCALYP, B_R_I_A_N, blindcutie, Bruno, Capo837, deneo24, COD_MoDz21, Dan Dactyl, ErasedDev, Doodle-Bug, iJosh, EcLiPz_MoDD3Rz, FAKA_ELITE, FOX-727, FruitBurst, Gian_, HaXingInc, hibye3, Images, ImIrIsH, JakeP0500, justeve, TheMightyMoJo, Kyoshiro, Machine, Mango_Knife, Maty360414, MerkFTW, MP5-MAD90, NGU-xNiicKzHD, ngusam, NickBeHaxing, Nubz, Vince, RayJ_chugs, RiPPERD, SC58, SlowGrind, smashedya, Super Gamer, TiJoshy, xRequiKz, Zack.

The following user groaned BadChoicesZ for this awful post:

IDontbreak
02-05-2013, 06:30 AM #2
smashedya
I’m too L33T
great release stubn :love:

The following user thanked smashedya for this useful post:

BadChoicesZ
02-05-2013, 09:08 AM #3
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
Originally posted by StubnOne View Post
HOW TO USE THESE MODS
Requirements:
Usb

nice release time to play some zombies Smile

The following user thanked RayJ_chugs for this useful post:

BadChoicesZ
02-05-2013, 09:55 AM #4
Originally posted by StubnOne View Post
Hello, I have learnt alot from this site, and think i should give back a little :P, this is probably a little late but it is one of the First Things i Made when i learnt to mod ( from ServicesHD ), i used theFallens Eboot editor To make these mods, and i used chocos method ( taught to me by serviceshd ) to Create the files that Stop you from getting banned.... however with any modding Banning is always Possible so always use at your own risk

Black Ops 1.13 - BadChoicesZ Zombi Mods
[ OFFLINE / ONLINE MODS / OFW / JB / CAMPAIGN / ZOMBI MODS ]

[/B]HOW TO USE THESE MODS
Requirements:
Usb

To fit more binds in as i couldnt use vstr :( i decided to use the L Joystick to Assign buttons to the DPAD , it mite be a little hectik at first but you get quite acustomed to it well.. the colors refer to the onscreen Colour of ur score So you can keep track of what Buttons are Assigned to your Dpad Smile

I was An Avid Zombie Player and i made these mods perfectly for what i needed... Speed up game mite be slightly too fast :P and confusing at first... but i had deleted the code i wrote for this and couldnt be bothered fixing there is one or two errors in it... but overall works fine and in my opinion was best zombie mods i could use for online Smile

LEFT JOSYTICK UP - (PINK) AMMO
UP: AMMO
DOWN: TIMESCALE
LEFT: NOCLIP
RIGHT: AI AXIS DELETE

LEFT JOYSTICK LEFT - (GREEN)
UP: TELEPORT
LEFT: Give galil * DONT HAVE TO BE HOST *
RIGHT: give ray gun *DONT HAVE TO BE HOST*
DOWN: DropWeapon

LEFT JOYSTICK DOWN - (yellow)
UP:Toggle MELEE RANGE ( NotWorking )
LEFT: UNBOUND *this is so you can use wave gun/shot gun attachments etc..*
RIGHT: UNBOUND *this is so you can use claymores etc..*
DOWN: Freeze Dogz ( FOREVER )

LEFT JOYSTICK RIGHT - (red)
UP: Freeze Zombies
LEFT: Insta kill
Right: Invincible Zombies
Down: toggle Revive RANGE 64 - 99999

LTrigger - (White)
UP - Give KNIFE BALLISTIK BOWIE UPGRADED *DONT WORK ON STAGES WITH SICLE OR WAW ONLINE*
DOWN - KILL (restart Rounds) (unless innoclip)
LEFT - give mustang Sallys Upgraded * ANY MAP even WAW *
RIGHT - TOGGLE Gravity

RTrigger - (BLUE) [WONT WORK OFFLINE..maybe lanparty?]
give ammo / Sets BleedoutTime to 45Secs
UP - KICK TOP PLAYER
DOWN - KICK 2nd PLAYER
LEFT - KICK 3rd PLAYER
RIGHT- KICK 4th Player

START - GOD TOGGLE , Drop WEAPONZ!!!

SELEKT - NO TARGET, GAME SPEED,
CLIPSIZE,Modded Perkz, Unlimited Ammo,
No Shells Box Dont Move, Low Corpse Count (less lag)

DPAD UP - Ufo Mode

THE FILES TO DOWNLOAD

Download the Files supplied And Extract the BLES0131 .rar file and you can use exploder or alternative way to Re-asign save
The Patch.ff just needs to replace the dev_hdd0/game/bles01031/usrdir/english/patch.ff i wrote this off top of my head so correct me if directory is wrong Not Happy or Sad"

**note**
If you want to use these mods offline for zombies / campaign Then You do not need the patch.ff but if u sign online ur account will get banned without the patch.ff

Created By StubnOne ( BadChoicesZ )

IF YOU WANT THIS ON OFW YOU CAN DO BY DATA TRANSFERING FROM UR JB PS3 Happy

Awesome!, Keep up the good work Stubn!

The following 2 users say thank you to FruitBurst for this useful post:

BadChoicesZ, RayJ_chugs
02-05-2013, 11:29 AM #5
Super Gamer
Bounty hunter
Nice Release im going to test it
02-05-2013, 11:43 AM #6
iJosh
Quit, Bigger & Better Things
Nice!
02-05-2013, 12:42 PM #7
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
Nice modz bro
02-05-2013, 11:03 PM #8
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
Needs a vid to add to post if ne1 is able to make be muchly appreciated

Thx Zack ^_^
Last edited by BadChoicesZ ; 02-11-2013 at 10:30 AM.
02-05-2013, 11:14 PM #9
Images
Banned
omg thanks for this bro been waiting for some good black ops 1 zombie hacks
02-05-2013, 11:50 PM #10
MoDz1
Pokemon Trainer
im gonna test this tommorow nice release

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo