07-13-2013, 05:45 AM #1
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Hey there NGU, I made this unlock all tool because a lot of people have been telling me that they don't know how to inject the .bins for unlock all that I released, so I made a quick tool for ya. So enjoy! primetime43 Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

What will the unlock all bins unlock?
- Unlock all weapons, titles, emblems, lethal grenades, tactical grenades, equipment, pro perks, and face paints
- Unlocks camos, attachments, reticle, reicle color, and lens. (basically the weapon's add ons)
- Everything! Happy

Last edited by primetime43 ; 05-23-2016 at 07:13 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to primetime43 for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, BigGucciSosa300, FAKA_ELITE, Callumeleyy, iLLy-i, joni_djESP, MaNamesTyler, Mango_Knife, network10, NGU-xNiicKzHD, O-H, Smexeh, sniper-4Eye, TosS-ModZ, TreyarchTragedy, worrorfight, xkoeckiiej, Ziad1997
07-13-2013, 08:05 AM #2
Good work Smile
07-13-2013, 10:44 AM #3
TreyarchTragedy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Hey there NGU, I made this unlock all tool because a lot of people have been telling me that they don't know how to inject the .bins for unlock all that I released, so I made a quick tool for ya. So enjoy! primetime43 Happy

- Unlock all weapons, titles, emblems, lethal grenades, tactical grenades, equipment, pro perks, and face paints
- Unlocks camos, attachments, reticle, reicle color, and lens. (basically the weapon's add ons)
- Everything! Happy

Thanks mate I need dem pro perks =3
07-13-2013, 10:59 PM #4
PakMan
I’m too L33T
Thanks for the tool
07-14-2013, 08:57 AM #5
sniper-4Eye
Gym leader
great tool bro , Good job Smile
07-14-2013, 04:30 PM #6
TreyarchTragedy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post

- Everything! Happy

Worked great! But is there any reason why it still says I have something new on my pistols, submachine guns and shotguns lol, doesn't really matter just abit strange :3
07-14-2013, 06:39 PM #7
primetime43
Originally posted by Shoes.
Thanks for your release. Winky Winky
Btw, i decrypted your message in the sig :dumb:, it says: "You're Gay if you used Google Translate to translate this". :LOL:
Now just to be clear i think i deserve that cookie i didnt even touch google translate, all i did was get a dictionary and it took me like 20-30 min to translate this, serious.
Cool Troll :carling: :dumb: :ha!: :LOL:

Haha nice man Happy
07-14-2013, 06:40 PM #8
primetime43
Originally posted by 10084
Worked great! But is there any reason why it still says I have something new on my pistols, submachine guns and shotguns lol, doesn't really matter just abit strange :3

Yea I saw that too, but I was too lazy to fix that.
07-14-2013, 11:11 PM #9
Citadel
Samurai Poster
What are the ban possibilities from using this?
07-15-2013, 02:20 PM #10
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Thanks bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo