Post: [CEX/DEX][SPRX][Release]Undercover V2 (Alpha) By Jo-Milk
05-10-2015, 09:14 PM #1
-JM-
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); remember Undercover V0.5?
You must login or register to view this content.
Well someone Took the source code Ninja
I wasn't too Happy but who gives a F*** right? =D
Tho cuz of that I never Finished the V1 witch was RTM Sal and decided to make a SPRX
But I'm missing time because of school and work so I decided to Give you something to play with while I get it done
that's why it's a Beta and it may have a few Bugs just quote me and I'll try to fix them

BTW most of the functions that prints Not in Beta Are done but I want to finish the menu before adding them

Buttons

-L2 To Open Menu
-L1/R1 To scroll
-square to select
- Must have buttons on Default

Videos

Thanks to HighModz for the Video

known bugs

-Achivements May glitch and takes a couple of tries
-restart Map glitches the menu Juste press L2 then Knife then L2
-quote if you find more Tustin

credits

Made By Me (Jo-Milk)
Big Thanks To BadLuckBrian (He answers all my questions and I'm Now able to code some PPC =D
thanks to Merk and HighModz for testing
Thanks to HighModz for the video
thanks to RTE-Make and NickBeHaxing we help each others

Installation

MAKE SURE YOUR GAME LOADS Multiplayer Before you install the sprx !!!
follow this thread to install sprx
Your game may take more time to load and look like it freeze but wait 5MIN (for people Some people)

ALPHA IS OUT
Spawn Bots now works
Gametype Fixed
little glitches fixed
NEW FOR CEX

I have made a Release srpx meaning it can be run on CEX tho some function might not work cuz I called some dex syscall
//905 = sys_call number
most should work
anyway I'm not home for a while so CEX user make your own eboot cuz the one given is a debug so it won't work
the CEX sprx is not tested give me feedback so I can fix the problems ENJOY Winky Winky

Ps: menu doesn't work in split-screen with the eboot I made
Last edited by -JM- ; 05-28-2015 at 09:11 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to -JM- for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Eddie Mac, Exelo, Father Luckeyy, HighModzz, imZeduc, koekiemonstarr2, makeabce, MCabCon, NickBeHaxing, Psycedelic, Synergy, TehMerkMods, UGz-, UnholyTalonTSi, VenoxCoding
05-20-2015, 01:29 PM #65
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
Originally posted by JM
No one likes my bar :'( haha I used it to Show that the menu loaded But I'll find something new cuz you all hate it haha thanks for the feedbacks Winky Winky

Bro fix up the bar and use the full hudstruct to its full potential & add moveovertime

The following user thanked NickBeHaxing for this useful post:

-JM-
05-20-2015, 08:00 PM #66
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by NickBeHaxing View Post
Bro fix up the bar and use the full hudstruct to its full potential & add moveovertime

I was being lazy don't tell on me haha jk but Yea I should ... I had a lack of time recently...
05-21-2015, 12:02 PM #67
Originally posted by JM
remember Undercover V0.5?
Well someone Took the source code Ninja
I wasn't too Happy but who gives a F*** right? =D
Tho cuz of that I never Finished the V1 witch was RTM Sal and decided to make a SPRX
But I'm missing time because of school and work so I decided to Give you something to play with while I get it done
that's why it's a Beta and it may have a few Bugs just quote me and I'll try to fix them

BTW most of the functions that prints Not in Beta Are done but I want to finish the menu before adding them

Buttons

-L2 To Open Menu
-L1/R1 To scroll
-square to select
- Must have buttons on Default

Videos

Thanks to HighModz for the Video

known bugs

-Achivements May glitch and takes a couple of tries
-restart Map glitches the menu Juste press L2 then Knife then L2
-quote if you find more Tustin

credits

Made By Me (Jo-Milk)
Big Thanks To BadLuckBrian (He answers all my questions and I'm Now able to code some PPC =D
thanks to Merk and HighModz for testing
Thanks to HighModz for the video
thanks to RTE-Make and NickBeHaxing we help each others

Installation

MAKE SURE YOUR GAME LOADS Multiplayer Before you install the sprx !!!
follow this thread to install sprx
Your game may take more time to load and look like it freeze but wait 5MIN (for people Some people)

ALPHA IS OUT
Spawn Bots now works
Gametype Fixed
little glitches fixed
NEW FOR CEX

I have made a Release srpx meaning it can be run on CEX tho some function might not work cuz I called some dex syscall
//905 = sys_call number
most should work
anyway I'm not home for a while so CEX user make your own eboot cuz the one given is a debug so it won't work
the CEX sprx is not tested give me feedback so I can fix the problems ENJOY Winky Winky

Should work on adding a non-lock on body aimbot like the only in Bo2 menus Smile would be sick. Maybe even for snipers only. Not no scope aimbot though Gasp Make it so you have to aim in for it to work
05-21-2015, 01:25 PM #68
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
Originally posted by Psycedelic View Post
Should work on adding a non-lock on body aimbot like the only in Bo2 menus Smile would be sick. Maybe even for snipers only. Not no scope aimbot though Gasp Make it so you have to aim in for it to work

You can't make one of those without gsc. There is a way using gsc in sprx but it requires hooking into a ppc func and what not... It's hard af lol
05-21-2015, 04:34 PM #69
-JM-
Space Ninja

Like you shoot you kill? cuz I'm almost done
You can't make one of those without gsc. There is a way using gsc in sprx but it requires hooking into a ppc func and what not... It's hard af lol

You need Someone to make a PPC hook?
05-21-2015, 05:15 PM #70
lutsch1234
Bounty hunter

Originally posted by JM
Like you shoot you kill? cuz I'm almost done

You need Someone to make a PPC hook?

Of course you can make a non lock Body aimbot without gsc there a few ways you can call Player_die or G_Damage you just set the button Monitoring to L1 + R1 for unfair aimbot Winky Winky and for a fair aimbot you Need to find a way without Setting clientviewangles like oldschoolmodz o his frost engine :P by the way are you going to port this menu to other cods would be sick ?
05-22-2015, 12:30 AM #71
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by lutsch1234 View Post
Of course you can make a non lock Body aimbot without gsc there a few ways you can call Player_die or G_Damage you just set the button Monitoring to L1 + R1 for unfair aimbot Winky Winky and for a fair aimbot you Need to find a way without Setting clientviewangles like oldschoolmodz o his frost engine :P by the way are you going to port this menu to other cods would be sick ?

Time is an issue I might* not release the full release before end of june :/ after that I might port it on a cod that Enjoy either Bo2 or MW3 the rest ghost and AW sucks

*tho now Someone is helping me code it and 2 people help me map the game a little

So will see how it turns out
05-22-2015, 01:58 AM #72
lutsch1234
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by JM
Time is an issue I might* not release the full release before end of june :/ after that I might port it on a cod that Enjoy either Bo2 or MW3 the rest ghost and AW sucks

*tho now Someone is helping me code it and 2 people help me map the game a little

So will see how it turns out

if you want to i can help you with a few things and i would love to see this menu on mw3 its my favorite cod im also working on c++ all Client stats on mw3 Winky Winky if you want to add me on Skype > mw2justice
05-22-2015, 05:29 PM #73
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by lutsch1234 View Post
if you want to i can help you with a few things and i would love to see this menu on mw3 its my favorite cod im also working on c++ all Client stats on mw3 Winky Winky if you want to add me on Skype > mw2justice

I will see I never refuse help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo