06-26-2015, 12:05 PM #1
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Updated with CEX support (CEX isn't working for some reason, ill fix it soon)

Hey there NGU, it's been awhile. :p
Anyways, here is a program I made for Black Ops 1 zombies, I made it as a console app just to try something new. I tried to go with a more sort of classic application instead of the same old windows form apps. I've had the app for awhile now and I just decided to release it because I honestly don't know what else to add to it, so I want to release it to you guys and hear some feed back on things I should add or change etc. So please post below if you have any idea/recommendations. So here are some pictures of the application.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy, primetime43! :p

Zombies! Reaper[/CENTER]
Last edited by primetime43 ; 07-10-2015 at 06:02 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to primetime43 for this useful post:

01cedricv2, AlexNGU, Dog88Christian, IDontModLobbies, iiiCenTurY, Insult, Jordan, makeabce, MP5-MAD90, puffindaherb, ResistThePizza, Reyz, Dacoco, Ciri, TreyarchTragedy, xTiibo Modz, zPolarz
06-26-2015, 05:20 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Anyways, here is a program I made for Black Ops 1 zombies, I made it as a console app just to try something new. I tried to go with a more sort of classic application instead of the same old windows form apps. I've had the app for awhile now and I just decided to release it because I honestly don't know what else to add to it, so I want to release it to you guys and hear some feed back on things I should add or change etc. So please post below if you have any idea/recommendations. So here are some pictures of the application.

Zombies! Reaper[/CENTER]

Hey I need some help with something I've been looking into on zombies, any chance you could help me?
06-26-2015, 07:26 PM #3
primetime43
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Hey I need some help with something I've been looking into on zombies, any chance you could help me?

Yea sure.
06-27-2015, 12:47 AM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Yea sure.

You got a Skype or would just like to discuss here?
06-27-2015, 02:11 AM #5
xExotic125
Can’t trickshot me!

Zombies! Reaper[/CENTER]

Um i can find any pkg for the dlc and in the ultimate guide for bo1 it had ur name for credit on dlcs. By any chance can i have all of the dlc i want them
06-27-2015, 02:40 AM #6
primetime43
You got a Skype or would just like to discuss here?

Skype is drprimetime43
06-27-2015, 02:41 AM #7
primetime43
Originally posted by xExotic125 View Post
Um i can find any pkg for the dlc and in the ultimate guide for bo1 it had ur name for credit on dlcs. By any chance can i have all of the dlc i want them

I used to but they all got removed for warez, you won't find any here on the site, all NGU staff removed them all.
06-27-2015, 02:44 AM #8
xExotic125
Can’t trickshot me!
I used to but they all got removed for warez, you won't find any here on the site, all NGU staff removed them all.

I cant find them on google too
06-27-2015, 04:13 AM #9
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by xExotic125 View Post
I cant find them on google too

06-27-2015, 05:05 AM #10
xExotic125
Can’t trickshot me!

Im being serious bro i could not find one

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo