07-22-2015, 02:17 AM #1
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NextGenUpdate!

Today I am releasing a Non-Host SPRX Mod Menu for Black Ops 1 Multiplayer!
Myself and milky4444 have had this project done for quite some time now but we recently fixed some bugs, added some new features and polished the UI.
We decided to release this project open source and hopefully it can help the community learn how to use Engine Text and even make their own Non-Host menus!

All Features

-Non Host Aimbot
(Doesn't Work On FFA)
-Engine UI
-L33T Vision
Super Sleight Of Hand
Floating Bodies
FOV Changer
GodMode Class [5]
No Recoil
Steady Aim
Black Bird
Red Boxes

Controls

-Dpad Up to Open Menu
-Dpad Up and Down to Scroll
-X to Select Options
-Circle To Go Back

Credits

NickBeHaxing - Designing & Coding Menu
Milky4444 - Pretty Much All Addresses, Making Aimbot, Overall Help Smile
Geo - Scroller idea & Thread Designing #Geo4Admin
Sabotage - Aimbot Advice
xPaqz - Orignal Local Button Monitoring
SC58 - Some Addresses & Offsets
Thriefboy - Hooking/Write Process Function
OLDSCHOOLMODZHD - Not Releasing Anything From His Engine Whats So Ever. He is the inspiration behind Snow Engine
Choco - Disable Cheat Protection

Known Bugs

• Issue with clientinfo_t where if a player joins or leaves the aimbot team check 'reverses' meaning you aim at team mates [Temporary as it updates eventually]
  • Lag-O-Meter Doesn't Work
  • 'Match Bonus' displayed in middle of screen at end of match due to use of engine ui[Can't Fix]
  • When choosing a class in game it does not display the actual class content, just the name. This is because of the use of Engine ui[Can't Fix]
  • 'If when your in a party 'More players needed to balance teams' Displayed in a pre-game lobby while voting for a map choice, all users in the party must vote for a map[Can't Fix]

Fixes Being Worked On

• Finding a new team check address for aimbot, working to stop map center origin, teammate and edge origin whilst using aimbot
  • Adding FFA Compatibilty
  • Adding Stealth Targeting
  • Adding Logical Targeting
  • Adding ability to change where the Aimbot aims
  • Adding DVAR Editor
  • Adding Custom Lobby Message

Official Video(s)

Last edited by NickBeHaxing ; 07-27-2015 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Updated Logs

The following 41 users say thank you to NickBeHaxing for this useful post:

-JM-, /SneakerStreet/, alexcubano, allant, BaSs_HaXoR, Boliberrys, CIA agent, codybenti, ETERNALDRAGONS, FallofReach, Full-Evil, Geo, HiddenHour, jacob_9191, JDWALKER, joni_djESP, KL9, Kyzhh, Loz, lutsch1234, milky4444, ModyHacker, ng4a, Nihkz, Not Rage, Darth Saul, primetime43, Rey, Skonafid, Kronos, sleekshow, basshead4ever, Sunnis, Synergy, TheGreenPlanet, Ciri, user_714, VMP, wajdi9, WeHostModdedXP, xelahot

The following user groaned NickBeHaxing for this awful post:

Eddie Mac
07-25-2015, 01:15 PM #56
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by sleekshow View Post
Wow bro u are the best!!! This is all i ever wanted a menu like this mw2. Please could u add the aimbot and when will this be released. Thanks again

milky added it last night and we were doing tests on it. Wouldn't really work properly but should be working today. After that is in the menu just needs to be edited a bit in terms of bugs and options.
07-25-2015, 03:15 PM #57
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by NickBeHaxing View Post

Hello NextGenUpdate!

Today I am releasing a Non-Host SPRX Mod Menu for Black Ops 1 Multiplayer!
Myself and milky4444 have had this project done for quite some time now but we recently fixed some bugs, added some new features and polished the UI.
We decided to release this project open source and hopefully it can help the community learn how to use Engine Text and even make their own Non-Host menus!

All Features

-Non Host Aimbot
(Doesn't Work On FFA)
-Engine UI
-L33T Vision
Super Sleight Of Hand
Floating Bodies
FOV Changer
GodMode Class [5]
No Recoil
Steady Aim
Black Bird
Red Boxes

Controls

-Dpad Up to Open Menu
-Dpad Up and Down to Scroll
-X to Select Options
-Circle To Go Back

Credits

NickBeHaxing - Designing & Coding Menu
Milky4444 - Pretty Much All Addresses, Making Aimbot, Overall Help Smile
Geo - Scroller idea & Thread Designing #Geo4Admin
Sabotage - Aimbot Advice
xPaqz - Orignal Local Button Monitoring
SC58 - Some Addresses & Offsets
Thriefboy - Hooking/Write Process Function
OLDSCHOOLMODZHD - Not Releasing Anything From His Engine Whats So Ever. He is the inspiration behind Snow Engine
Choco - Disable Cheat Protection

Known Bugs

• Issue with clientinfo_t where if a player joins or leaves the aimbot team check 'reverses' meaning you aim at team mates [Temporary as it updates eventually]
  • Lag-O-Meter sometimes does not display
  • 'Match Bonus' displayed in middle of screen at end of match (un-fixable)
  • 'More players needed to balance teams' Displayed in a pre-game lobby if multiple team mates are using the menu, fixed by all menu users voting for a map choice
  • When choosing a class in game it does not display the actual class content, just the name. This is because of the use of Engine Text.

Fixes Being Worked On

• Finding a new address for aimbot, working to stop map center origin, teammate and edge origin whilst using aimboi
  • Adding FFA Compatibilty
  • Adding Stealth Mode
  • Adding ability to change where the aimbot aims

Official Video(s)

nice work guys :p
07-25-2015, 04:02 PM #58
sleekshow
I defeated!
Originally posted by Geo View Post
milky added it last night and we were doing tests on it. Wouldn't really work properly but should be working today. After that is in the menu just needs to be edited a bit in terms of bugs and options.

Okay cool thanks for the update. So exicited for the release. Smile
07-25-2015, 05:15 PM #59
Rey
Gym leader
Thanks! I appreaciate it! I have one problem tho, my hd tv died a while ago so the menu is cut off, I would be so grateful if you could put in an option to move the menu?
07-26-2015, 12:25 AM #60
Aimbot just aims to the ground :(
07-26-2015, 01:08 AM #61
rambo-kvvt
Save Point
The AimBot Have A Big Proplem Please Fix It Please Please Please Please Please

!!!!
07-26-2015, 03:02 AM #62
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by kvvt View Post
The AimBot Have A Big Proplem Please Fix It Please Please Please Please Please

!!!!

Yeah we know of the issue, we need to sort out a different method for BO1 because the game is being an ass and not doing what its supposed to. The MW2 one should work fine when its done.
07-26-2015, 03:03 AM #63
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Sensual View Post
Thanks! I appreaciate it! I have one problem tho, my hd tv died a while ago so the menu is cut off, I would be so grateful if you could put in an option to move the menu?

The menu should get the correct screen placement but an option like that can be easily added, I will mention it. We added it to the MW2 ver build because I had the same issue, where the screen placement would not work.

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

Rey
07-26-2015, 08:27 AM #64
sleekshow
I defeated!
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Yeah we know of the issue, we need to sort out a different method for BO1 because the game is being an ass and not doing what its supposed to. The MW2 one should work fine when its done.

Lol yeah the bo1 aimbot is a bit funny. My team mates were like wtf when i was aiming at them out of the blue.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo