Post: Call of Duty Black Ops 1.13 EBOOT [DEX] - (BLUS30591)
10-22-2015, 02:26 AM #1
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey NGU,

Decided to make an eboot too help out the ones who been having difficulties, These eboots are for Call of Duty Black Ops [1.13]

EBOOT.BIN
Contains

BlackBird / No Recoil / Steady Aim / Perk Check / Red Boxes / Disable Cheat Protection

Added SPRX Plugin rename SPRX " BO1.sprx "

Dex EBOOT.BIN

Cex EBOOT.BIN

Installation for " EBOOT.BIN " (FTP or USB)

dev_hdd0 / game / your region / USDIR / EBOOT.BIN
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-24-2016 at 08:38 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

3baady, alexcubano, UGz-, wajdi9
10-22-2015, 02:03 PM #2
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by iamLuckeyy7 View Post
Hey NGU,

Decided to make an EBOOT too help out the ones who been having trouble making EBOOTS. This EBOOT is for DEX BLUS30591

MODZ: BlackBird, No Recoil, Steady Aim, Wall Hack, Disable Cheat Protection

Enjoy Gaming Smile

My friend lot of people got neg since there's a million of these :/ maybe you should make it cex and dex and add more things ? Just throwing an idea to make you thread better

Cuz this section is a mess :( we should try to make better

I can even feed you the offsets
Last edited by -JM- ; 10-22-2015 at 02:06 PM.
10-22-2015, 02:07 PM #3
Father Luckeyy
i will i just havnt seen an eboot on here and the only reasons i made this cause one of my friends was complaining that he needed an eboot so i just whipped up. Not everyone can make an eboot there are people out there who beeen having difficulties making an eboot. bringing me negativity on my thread doesnt help me you have no idea what im doing or anything it hasnt been 24 hours since i posted this thread and i couldnt even get a chance to make another thread
10-22-2015, 02:16 PM #4
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by iamLuckeyy7 View Post
i will i just havnt seen an eboot on here and the only reasons i made this cause one of my friends was complaining that he needed an eboot so i just whipped up. Not everyone can make an eboot there are people out there who beeen having difficulties making an eboot. bringing me negativity on my thread doesnt help me you have no idea what im doing or anything it hasnt been 24 hours since i posted this thread and i couldnt even get a chance to make another thread

The reason You don't find the other threads is they been closed that why I messaged first before them haters Winky Winky
I get it homie hope you'll consider tho Smile cuz this section does need a ++

The following user thanked -JM- for this useful post:

Father Luckeyy
10-22-2015, 02:17 PM #5
Father Luckeyy
i will consider it bro Smile

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

-JM-
10-29-2015, 02:37 PM #6
ipaint22
Save Point
If you want to mod black ops zombies or multiplayer on psn in 2015,add the "daGunnshinestate" and ill show u step by step in a lobby
10-29-2015, 02:43 PM #7
ipaint22
Save Point
If you want to mod black ops zombies or multiplayer on PSN in 2015 then add me "daGunnshinestate"and I'll show you in the lobby step by step
11-27-2015, 01:59 PM #8
Originally posted by ipaint22 View Post
If you want to mod black ops zombies or multiplayer on PSN in 2015 then add me "daGunnshinestate"and I'll show you in the lobby step by step

hey bud,i added you im well experienced just want some modding buddies...im on black ops 3 now modding zombies
11-27-2015, 02:00 PM #9
Originally posted by ipaint22 View Post

my psn is reviiziionz-
my cfw ps3 is st34dyNot Happy or Sadtok3ing
11-29-2015, 05:59 AM #10
thanx champ works good

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo