Post: [GSC] Tutorial - How to startup codeing GSC in Black Ops 1
11-04-2015, 09:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello Community,
In the last time I thinked about Bo1 GSC Mod Menus and I'm a bit surprised because Bo1 have GSC Compatibility but not many Mod Menus. I think just 4 or 5 Menus and we can make more Happy. That´s the reason I decide to make some Bo1 GSC Tutorials. To Help and motivate Coders to make some Bo1 GSC Menus for PC and the Consols. Yeah, that´s all, today in the first part I will show you how to startup with codeing in Bo1.

1.You must login or register to view this content. and place the Folder "mp_startup" into your Mods folder on PC or inject it to your PS3 or Xbox.

2.This is a simple Start-Up which prints a welcome message each time you spawn, like GSC Studio.

3.You can simple start your Code now.

And that´s it really simple. Good Modding! Your CabCon.

You must login or register to view this content.
CabCon
Last edited by MCabCon ; 03-31-2016 at 07:04 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to MCabCon for this useful post:

iiiCenTurY, Insult, xePixTvx, xTiibo Modz
11-06-2015, 03:14 AM #11
xePixTvx
Little One
Originally posted by iiiCenTurY View Post
Bo1 gsc ist fast das selbe wie bo2, nur ein paar kleine Änderungen zb: es gibt setclientdvar, anstatt playerlinkto() ist es linktto(), sonst hab ich keine Unterschiede gesehen Happy
Edit: Außerdem bekommt man einen String overflow erst bei 200 strings

so weit ich weis funktioniert setclientdvar in bo2 nicht weil dtx12 das nich in seinem compiler hat sonst würde es funktionieren :(

The following user thanked xePixTvx for this useful post:

MCabCon
11-06-2015, 10:21 AM #12
Originally posted by xePixTvx View Post
so weit ich weis funktioniert setclientdvar in bo2 nicht weil dtx12 das nich in seinem compiler hat sonst würde es funktionieren :(

Ja das kann in der Tat sein.
11-06-2015, 10:21 AM #13
Originally posted by aliashrafa View Post
Very Nice Smile Lets bring some modding to BO1 Happy,but i have one problem it wont let anyone join after injecting any idea?

Yeah, saddly Bo1 have GSC checks that mean just player with the same gsc files can join. That mean you can´t use it online or with friends.. :/
11-06-2015, 11:41 PM #14
Originally posted by MCabCon View Post
Yeah, saddly Bo1 have GSC checks that mean just player with the same gsc files can join. That mean you can´t use it online or with friends.. :/

Oh ok thanks anyways Happy
11-07-2015, 10:16 AM #15
Originally posted by aliashrafa View Post
Oh ok thanks anyways Happy

No problem Smile
11-12-2015, 11:08 PM #16
thahitcrew
Gym leader
Originally posted by MCabCon View Post
Hello Community,
In the last time I thinked about Bo1 GSC Mod Menus and I'm a bit surprised because Bo1 have GSC Compatibility but not many Mod Menus. I think just 4 or 5 Menus and we can make more Happy. That´s the reason I decide to make some Bo1 GSC Tutorials. To Help and motivate Coders to make some Bo1 GSC Menus for PC and the Consols. Yeah, that´s all, today in the first part I will show you how to startup with codeing in Bo1.

1.You must login or register to view this content. and place the Folder "mp_startup" into your Mods folder on PC or inject it to your PS3 or Xbox.

2.This is a simple Start-Up which prints a welcome message each time you spawn, like GSC Studio.

3.You can simple start your Code now.

And that´s it really simple. Good Modding! Your CabCon.

CabCon

wait.. u can run gsc on black ops 1 and connect to other players???

^^ nevermind, didint read all the comments before posting that ^^
11-13-2015, 05:43 AM #17
Originally posted by thahitcrew View Post
wait.. u can run gsc on black ops 1 and connect to other players???

^^ nevermind, didint read all the comments before posting that ^^

*Yeap sadly you can't run it with other players but you can run it Smile
11-17-2015, 05:14 PM #18
Exelo
Banned
Its been known for years 2011/2012.
Lots of stuffs have been done on it especially on PC and on WII.

This is exactly from black ops 1 that the MW2 AI ZOMBIE got inspired ( nukem bo1 ai mod )
Either way, won't waste time making something if you can't remove the game check and play online. Tustin
03-31-2016, 06:34 PM #19
SynixMods
Little One
Link doesn't work anymore.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo