05-20-2017, 08:32 AM #1
ymh
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is nothing new but since i can't see it in the BO1 forums i'll post it here.

Things you will need are:
PS3 running CFW
Netcheat PS3 4.53
XUID Generator by SC58

The links to the two programs above are easy to find so i won't be linking them.

Link to Netcheat offsets:
You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan

Step 1:
Download my dump and the XUID Gen and Extract with winrar.

Step 2:
Open up XUID Generator and Type the name of account you wanna duplicate, such as say XXFUPSINPERXX "you don't wanna dupe my Second PSN i ever had trust me, i was like 12", then a the XUID will be below after the 0x Smile just copy that.

Step 3:
At this point if you haven't already then open up netcheat and click on the tab on the far right that say's API, TMAPI is faster but CCAPI works just as well.
Make sure you have connected and attached before proceeding.

Note: Make sure you are not signed in and sitting in main menu for multiplayer. you can be signed in but you will need to sign out before writing offsets.

Step 4.
Head over to the codes tab and Click on Import, At this point you will need to go to directory where you extracted the NCL file you extracted Smile

Step 5:
Now that you have opened up the file, you should see a thing you can click on, once you click on it you will see 14 offsets and the XUID next to each one, just replace all with the XUID of account you wanna dupe as seen in photo, At this point just click on constant write and then sign into the PSN account you wanna change rank of Smile
If all goes well you should see the rank of the account you wanna dupe once you have signed in.

Note:
These offsets may not work for everyone so if thats the case you will need to find the ranges of the game while connected to psn on your account then once you find ranges you will need to search X bytes and paste you XUID and click search to find you offsets. There's TUT's on youtube on how to use netcheat Smile

Also the user you are trying to dupe has to have played BO1 online and have stats, as for saving stats its the same as using RTM Tool Smile
Last edited by Kronos ; 05-20-2017 at 11:04 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to ymh for this useful post:

HMXOnDex, Jarzh
09-07-2017, 02:54 AM #11
Vineland
Do a barrel roll!
Interesting..

The following user thanked Vineland for this useful post:

ymh
06-05-2019, 01:05 AM #12
I know its stupid to ask but I have searched for hours looking for the xuid spoofer I tried the original post but the file is gone on mediafire so if any one has could they make a post for it or even pm me it please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo