06-19-2017, 04:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I made this back in December by myself and thought it was bad because i uses the name changer as a menu.

As of my v2 release, I have removed the old menu and put my v2 this one is MUCH better it uses different text that I also found.
You must login or register to view this content.

I didn't really have time to finish this so I asked a friend to record it and he leeched*
it and made his own. He took credit for the menu, which isnt true, but I dont really care.

As of my v2 release, I have removed the old menu and put my v2.

I am the sole creator and founder of this.
Last edited by pythonmodding ; 02-21-2018 at 02:50 PM.

The following user groaned pythonmodding for this awful post:

S63
06-28-2017, 04:05 PM #2
xTiibo Modz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by pythonmodding View Post
I made this back in December by myself and thought it was bad because i uses the name changer as a menu.

I didn't really have time to finish this so I asked a friend to record it and he leeched*
it and made his own. He took credit for the menu, which isnt true, but I dont really care.

Read the instructions I put in there

I am the sole creator and founder of this.

Nice menu !
When I coded cfg I made a very complete multiplayer mod menu for OFW 3 years ago, I had found a technique for play online with the menu in 1.13 without formatting just with the save and the cfg, I could have done it in zombie but I did not have the text code in zombie.

My mod menu contained 300 cfg files , you had to spend time making yours.

I never release my menu Because I didn't want him to be edited or leeched and because the cfg community are noobs.

Look :
09-06-2017, 03:31 AM #3
LordVirus420
Save Point
Great Job i was looking for text for bo1 zombies for years, If i had known what i know about mw2 cfg then i may have figured this out, Good job though!
10-23-2017, 11:18 AM #4
yo xTiibo i cant send you any messages because it says you need to clear your inbox. must be full.
01-12-2018, 11:00 AM #5
Pretty good menu I must say, I am making my own from your code but I will give you credit for the coding if I decide to post it myself. I have found some bugs in the menu like when you go to zombies option, there is no back option and the weapon naming of some weapons are bad
01-13-2018, 01:13 AM #6
I stopped working on it, but those aren't bugs, they had a purpose. My v2 is better and I am working on a tool that will let you make your own menus. It will have a cfg code browser built in.
01-13-2018, 09:36 AM #7
I see, I am looking forward to this tool

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo