10-03-2017, 07:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was look through strings and I found some code
r_enableFlashlight 1

this caught my attention but I thought that it wasnt usable so I just passed by it. Later, I started seeing more codes for the flashlight so I tested it and it worked. I have never seen another person use this before and I have never heard of it, but I almost never look up mods so I thought that this has been used before. I have never seen a person use this, but I have been told my multiple randoms that they can see it, even the different colors. I did a little bit of editing and I moved it over my gun, which adds a cool color effect that looks like it is pack-a-punched and I released that. But this is the release with all codes pertaining to flashlight with quick tut since I have never seen anything on this. I will be using these in a gamemode I am working on.*

[td;Use whole numbers - definition - Flashlight Movement Rate.][/td]

r_enableFlashlight ;Can be ran as 1 or 0, enables flashlight
r_flashLightRange ;The definition - Determines the range of the flashlight 50. I found that 50 is a little bit longer than an AR
r_flashLightFovInnerFraction .99 ;The definition - Relative Inner FOV angle for the dynamic flash light. 0 is full fade 0.99 is almost no fade. .99, .99 is center and the default is a little bit to the left
r_flashLightStartRadius Awesome faceon't remember - definition - Radius of the circle at the start of the flash light in inches.
r_flashLightEndRadius ;Same as one above, but its the end radius - definition - Radius of the circle at the end of the flash light in inches.
r_flashLightShadows ;On or off. - definition - Enable shadows for flash light.
r_flashLightBrightness ;I don't remember any data for this one. - definition - Brightness scale for flash light.
r_flashLightOffset ;I don't remember. - definition - Relative position of the Flashlight.
r_flashLightColor ;This is run as the cod cfg color rgb offsets which is rgb but each number is divided by 255 and you need to add a 1 at the end ex. 1 0 0 1 that is full red, if you want to make your own colors download my tool for android; You must login or register to view this content.
- definition - Flashlight Color.
r_flashLightBobAmount ;Use whole numbers. - definition - Flashlight Movement Amount.
r_flashLightBobRate
r_flashLightSpecularScale ;I don't know any changes for this or how probably cfg color. - definition - Flashlight Specular Scale.
r_flashLightFlickerAmount ;The amount of flickers, use whole numbers 3 is 3 flicks. - definition - Flashlight Flicker Amount.
r_flashLightFlickerRate ;I don't know this. - definition - Flashlight Flicker Rate (Times per second).

Here is my Pack of Punch looking guns

give m14_zm
bind2 BUTTON_A "toggle r_enableFlashlight 1 0"
bind2 button_RSHLDR "give ammo"
set r_flashLightColor 0.4549019607843137 0.1568627450980392 0.4117647058823529 1
set r_flashLightRange 50
set r_flashLightFovInnerFraction .99
12-21-2017, 01:51 PM #2
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by pythonmodding View Post
I was look through strings and I found some code
r_enableFlashlight 1

this caught my attention but I thought that it wasnt usable so I just passed by it. Later, I started seeing more codes for the flashlight so I tested it and it worked. I have never seen another person use this before and I have never heard of it, but I almost never look up mods so I thought that this has been used before. I have never seen a person use this, but I have been told my multiple randoms that they can see it, even the different colors. I did a little bit of editing and I moved it over my gun, which adds a cool color effect that looks like it is pack-a-punched and I released that. But this is the release with all codes pertaining to flashlight with quick tut since I have never seen anything on this. I will be using these in a gamemode I am working on.*

[td;Use whole numbers - definition - Flashlight Movement Rate.][/td]

r_enableFlashlight ;Can be ran as 1 or 0, enables flashlight
r_flashLightRange ;The definition - Determines the range of the flashlight 50. I found that 50 is a little bit longer than an AR
r_flashLightFovInnerFraction .99 ;The definition - Relative Inner FOV angle for the dynamic flash light. 0 is full fade 0.99 is almost no fade. .99, .99 is center and the default is a little bit to the left
r_flashLightStartRadius Awesome faceon't remember - definition - Radius of the circle at the start of the flash light in inches.
r_flashLightEndRadius ;Same as one above, but its the end radius - definition - Radius of the circle at the end of the flash light in inches.
r_flashLightShadows ;On or off. - definition - Enable shadows for flash light.
r_flashLightBrightness ;I don't remember any data for this one. - definition - Brightness scale for flash light.
r_flashLightOffset ;I don't remember. - definition - Relative position of the Flashlight.
r_flashLightColor ;This is run as the cod cfg color rgb offsets which is rgb but each number is divided by 255 and you need to add a 1 at the end ex. 1 0 0 1 that is full red, if you want to make your own colors download my tool for android; You must login or register to view this content.
- definition - Flashlight Color.
r_flashLightBobAmount ;Use whole numbers. - definition - Flashlight Movement Amount.
r_flashLightBobRate
r_flashLightSpecularScale ;I don't know any changes for this or how probably cfg color. - definition - Flashlight Specular Scale.
r_flashLightFlickerAmount ;The amount of flickers, use whole numbers 3 is 3 flicks. - definition - Flashlight Flicker Amount.
r_flashLightFlickerRate ;I don't know this. - definition - Flashlight Flicker Rate (Times per second).

Here is my Pack of Punch looking guns

give m14_zm
bind2 BUTTON_A "toggle r_enableFlashlight 1 0"
bind2 button_RSHLDR "give ammo"
set r_flashLightColor 0.4549019607843137 0.1568627450980392 0.4117647058823529 1
set r_flashLightRange 50
set r_flashLightFovInnerFraction .99

nice copy and paste

The following user thanked Right for this useful post:

S63
12-25-2017, 09:12 PM #3
What?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo