Post: [Answer]Why you can’t Join a friend with modded GSC
12-08-2017, 10:08 PM #1
-JM-
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I recently found a code that stops you in CL_initDownload that compares the files you have to the server files (Host Files) The injector on Bo1 replaces the Compress files within patch_mp.ff compared to Bo2 we Put a Compiled GSC instead of a Compressed GSC but Bo1 doesn’t have a Compile Block although GSC do get compiled Else where ...

This is to the why
I don’t have the time right now to Answer the How (nor have the answer atm) but that Should be helpful if you got half a brain

(PS:I am writing this so when in a month I look into it I’ll be able too google and remind myself where to look for)
Last edited by -JM- ; 12-08-2017 at 10:12 PM.
12-18-2017, 11:14 PM #2
ah gotta love your work man <3
01-24-2018, 09:56 AM #3
Originally posted by JM
Well I recently found a code that stops you in CL_initDownload that compares the files you have to the server files (Host Files) The injector on Bo1 replaces the Compress files within patch_mp.ff compared to Bo2 we Put a Compiled GSC instead of a Compressed GSC but Bo1 doesn’t have a Compile Block although GSC do get compiled Else where ...

This is to the why
I don’t have the time right now to Answer the How (nor have the answer atm) but that Should be helpful if you got half a brain

(PS:I am writing this so when in a month I look into it I’ll be able too google and remind myself where to look for)

Does that mean you're finding a work around? What about BO3?
01-24-2018, 04:14 PM #4
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Does that mean you're finding a work around? What about BO3?

I tried but yet no success Swaqq found a way

I no longer care about gsc they will just ruin the game
01-24-2018, 07:06 PM #5
Originally posted by JM
I tried but yet no success Swaqq found a way

I no longer care about gsc they will just ruin the game

But GSC would be nice for BO3, since there's limited options for that game. With that said, are you eventually going to get a jb PS4?
01-24-2018, 08:16 PM #6
-JM-
Space Ninja
But GSC would be nice for BO3, since there's limited options for that game. With that said, are you eventually going to get a jb PS4?

I do have a 4.05 ofw PS4 lol
01-25-2018, 07:14 AM #7
Originally posted by JM
I do have a 4.05 ofw PS4 lol

Nice. I was wondering if the debug menus for Uncharted/TLoU could be activated on PS4, like the PS3 versions could?
01-26-2018, 06:43 PM #8
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle

GSC is coming soon for almost all IW CODs(MW3, Ghosts, AW, WW2), not sure on BO3 but can't say much more.

The following 2 users say thank you to SyGnUs for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, Patrick
01-27-2018, 01:44 AM #9
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
GSC is coming soon for almost all IW CODs(MW3, Ghosts, AW, WW2), not sure on BO3 but can't say much more.

who’s behind this and good I’m off to ps4
01-27-2018, 03:32 AM #10
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post

Your still working on it? Im surprised. Thought you guys may have stopped considering how dead it’s been around here Reaper

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo