12-14-2017, 04:47 AM #1
-JM-
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is a beta find bugs for final Version*

You must Use Default button layout

Host Menu Controls

DPAD_UP to open menu*
DPAD_UP*DPAD_DOWN to scroll
square to chose option
R3 to back out

Pre-Game Menu Controls

L2 to open menu*
L1 R1 to scroll
square to chose option
R3 to back out

Non-Host infections

ask your friend to invite you in a private match 1v1
SPAWN IN
press the infection like derank or prestige or colour class
then change team to spectator

this video is outdated but close to the end product make video I'll add it here

You must login or register to view this content.

PS:False positive Cid stealer from milky’s tool I use LV2 peek poke and this tool checks for that to determinate if it steals cid IF I WOULD (which I don’t) steal cid I’d use LV1 and be undetected So use at your own risk and stfu
Last edited by -JM- ; 01-24-2018 at 02:50 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to -JM- for this useful post:

Calculus, Eddie Mac, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, OfficialJesseP, lucasaf01, makeabce, MessinBound, nathanbeirne, NickBeHaxing, oCmKs_4_LiFe, OG Trojan041, S63, TheGreenPlanet
12-25-2017, 09:40 PM #20
not working.. installed Eboot and undercover correctly will not show modmenu
12-25-2017, 09:42 PM #21
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by jaremyhawk View Post

Must load Multiplayer by default before you can install the sprx and eboot
12-25-2017, 10:06 PM #22
ok ive tryed that just now and it still wont load when i copyed the eboot MM started scanning files not sure if that could be the problem how do i disable MM from doing that?
12-26-2017, 12:47 AM #23
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by jaremyhawk View Post

It won’t work with Undercover_V2 I usually use Undercover_V3 eboot cuz I was too lazy to make a JM_Playground.sprx eboot V2 won’t work because it has builtin FPS RPC
12-26-2017, 03:02 AM #24
Eduh7
Gobble
It's a great menu,but It doesn't update my combat record after playing multiplayer. :(
12-27-2017, 02:30 AM #25
nathanbeirne
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by JM
Thx tho I really don’t understand the connecting issue as the SuperForce host is not ON on fresh load

also you can play offhost so maybe try a regular Debug Eboot

I never heard of such issue if you can gather people that has this problem so I can find what you guys Have in common

Is there a nonhost menu like your old release? (I think it was your one that had a on host meny and nonhost menu seperately)

Did you mean to make the MP menu invisible because this is a beta release? It is invisible for me when not in-game.
Using your TEASER video as a map, I was able to navigate the menu blind.
The L2 button for the "MP online main menu" (The menu that is NOT used in-game) is still active in game which causes problems like Text boxes popping up when trying to make kills after pressing L2 and tapping [ ] a few times and maybe placing claymores (causing navigation through the L2 Menu)
12-27-2017, 03:52 AM #26
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by nathanbeirne View Post
Is there a nonhost menu like your old release? (I think it was your one that had a on host meny and nonhost menu seperately)

Did you mean to make the MP menu invisible because this is a beta release? It is invisible for me when not in-game.
Using your TEASER video as a map, I was able to navigate the menu blind.
The L2 button for the "MP online main menu" (The menu that is NOT used in-game) is still active in game which causes problems like Text boxes popping up when trying to make kills after pressing L2 and tapping [ ] a few times and maybe placing claymores (causing navigation through the L2 Menu)

I think I gave maybe wrong eboot
12-29-2017, 01:39 PM #27
nathanbeirne
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by JM
I think I gave maybe wrong eboot

And that can cause those problems?
I would think that is a menu related error with the L2 problem and not an eboot problem.
Also, when I use the Ultimatimate BO1 tool "Force host" by NixBeHaxing, I freeze when using your v3 eboot and menu.

Does the force host work in the L2 menu?

Is the L2 meant to be invisible because it is BETA?

Is there a NonHost menu inside this SPRX?

I really want to help you out with this because this is the best menu I have seen.
Seriously though, your menu is so great so far! When do you think it will be finished? - Very excited.
12-30-2017, 03:48 AM #28
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by nathanbeirne View Post
And that can cause those problems?
I would think that is a menu related error with the L2 problem and not an eboot problem.
Also, when I use the Ultimatimate BO1 tool "Force host" by NixBeHaxing, I freeze when using your v3 eboot and menu.

Does the force host work in the L2 menu?

Is the L2 meant to be invisible because it is BETA?

Is there a NonHost menu inside this SPRX?

I really want to help you out with this because this is the best menu I have seen.
Seriously though, your menu is so great so far! When do you think it will be finished? - Very excited.

The L2 should be visible your the first guy who can see it and yess the Force host in the L2 menu works
if you have the Eboot with rpc it wont show the L2 Menu I bet you have wrong eboot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo