12-10-2014, 05:03 AM #1
FozeQuickFap
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey is it possible to host modded lobbies with a mod menu or something on BO1 with data transfer? I want to try this on my OFW PS3. Can it be like, my friends and i playing together and im just using Binds/Mod Menu with them online. I have 4.50 Spoofed to 4.60 ita CFW and a regular OFW PS3, if so can you link me to something or make a tutorial?
12-10-2014, 05:08 AM #2
Synergy
Big Daddy
No you would have to host it on your jailbreak and would need to use a RTM Menu instead of a patch.
12-10-2014, 05:40 AM #3
FozeQuickFap
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Synergy View Post
No you would have to host it on your jailbreak and would need to use a RTM Menu instead of a patch.

Hmmm... So everything data transfred into BO1 Is offline then...
12-10-2014, 12:05 PM #4
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Originally posted by FozeQuickFap View Post
Hey is it possible to host modded lobbies with a mod menu or something on BO1 with data transfer? I want to try this on my OFW PS3. Can it be like, my friends and i playing together and im just using Binds/Mod Menu with them online. I have 4.50 Spoofed to 4.60 ita CFW and a regular OFW PS3, if so can you link me to something or make a tutorial?

Sorry, patches are patched since from the 1.02 update.. The only way you have to mod BO1 on your OFW is to use modded savegame ( Zombie Binds (offline) , XP Lobby on Multiplayer ) or you can just host using a DEX PS3 :p
12-11-2014, 02:59 AM #5
FozeQuickFap
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SnaY View Post
Sorry, patches are patched since from the 1.02 update.. The only way you have to mod BO1 on your OFW is to use modded savegame ( Zombie Binds (offline) , XP Lobby on Multiplayer ) or you can just host using a DEX PS3 :p

Dammmn alright thanks anyways guys
12-14-2014, 12:36 PM #6
Dammmn alright thanks anyways guys

If that is all, please do cotnact Alt to close your thread.
12-14-2014, 01:28 PM #7
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by SnaY View Post

if he data transfers the modded patch.ff and re assigns a game save for zombies he can do it online on ofw? and for multi no u cant but that i know of
12-17-2014, 08:28 AM #8
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
if he data transfers the modded patch.ff and re assigns a game save for zombies he can do it online on ofw? and for multi no u cant but that i know of

Yes that is another way :p
01-01-2015, 06:44 PM #9
makeabce
I defeated!
Hey is it possible to host modded lobbies with a mod menu or something on BO1 with data transfer? I want to try this on my OFW PS3. Can it be like, my friends and i playing together and im just using Binds/Mod Menu with them online. I have 4.50 Spoofed to 4.60 ita CFW and a regular OFW PS3, if so can you link me to something or make a tutorial?

You can datatransfer prestigehack to multiplayer and do recoverys(cant play in online matches)
and you can datatransfer zombies 1.02 patch.ff and use binds online(I have done this too, so i can host zombies using ofw)
04-03-2015, 03:35 AM #10
FozeQuickFap
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by makeabce View Post
You can datatransfer prestigehack to multiplayer and do recoverys(cant play in online matches)
and you can datatransfer zombies 1.02 patch.ff and use binds online(I have done this too, so i can host zombies using ofw)

How do you do that? I mainly need it for data transfer services

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo