Post: Basically I'm new to modding and need help \\ Bo1 PS3
04-13-2018, 02:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm looking for a certain tool that does multiple guns, and then can do the custom perks you want. Like so i can put which ever perk where ever I want it
I've been looking for this tool for hours on end and can't seem to find it anywhere at all and i can't seem to, it's been out awhile i just have no clue
04-14-2018, 12:33 PM #2
COD Black Ops 1
04-25-2018, 04:43 PM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Somedeal View Post
I'm looking for a certain tool that does multiple guns, and then can do the custom perks you want. Like so i can put which ever perk where ever I want it
I've been looking for this tool for hours on end and can't seem to find it anywhere at all and i can't seem to, it's been out awhile i just have no clue

I have a tool that does the perks stuff just enver added the modded guns. Tools like that will probably be private in most cases as why you cant find any
04-29-2018, 07:12 AM #4
Originally posted by Somedeal View Post
I'm looking for a certain tool that does multiple guns, and then can do the custom perks you want. Like so i can put which ever perk where ever I want it

You are looking for an Overkill tool? Only thing I can think of that has multiple guns.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo