Post: black ops 1 zombies mod menus freezing loading screen Sprx
09-04-2018, 07:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, i have been downloading a whole heap of different sprx zombies mod menu for bo1 and all them are freezing on loading screen and the only one that works is Gr3zs v3 menu but doesnt go online, anyone know how to stop them from freezing? or anyone have a non freezing menu ._. i need help. MEGALELZSal
09-04-2018, 08:42 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by CrackHeadCooper View Post
Hi guys, i have been downloading a whole heap of different sprx zombies mod menu for bo1 and all them are freezing on loading screen and the only one that works is Gr3zs v3 menu but doesnt go online, anyone know how to stop them from freezing? or anyone have a non freezing menu ._. i need help. MEGALELZSal

Are you using a debug eboot made for zombies?
09-06-2018, 07:47 PM #3
Originally posted by CrackHeadCooper View Post
Hi guys, i have been downloading a whole heap of different sprx zombies mod menu for bo1 and all them are freezing on loading screen and the only one that works is Gr3zs v3 menu but doesnt go online, anyone know how to stop them from freezing? or anyone have a non freezing menu ._. i need help. MEGALELZSal

Is it for the correct version of Black Ops 1 (1.13)

Make sure your using the correct eboot and that it is for your current version of Black Ops 1

Also are you DEX
09-10-2018, 11:27 AM #4
Yeas i am but it just freezes on every menu

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo