11-05-2013, 08:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, being the lovely legitimate player I am, I hacked my rank up to 14th prestige Level 50 and unlocked everything (yes, I know this is really risky and can get you banned, but I'm not bothered about all that. I have plenty of backup ID's.. :P)

So, I hadn't played it for a while after I'd modded my rank, but I logged in just now to have a quick game, and I get the message: 'Your stats have been reset due to violation of the Call of Duty Black Ops online server rules.' (or something like that)

Now, I totally expected this to happen, so I didn't really care, but when I pressed okay and went on to play, my stats haven't been touched, I still have my level and prestige, gold camos and cod points etc...

Obviously this is a good thing, for me. But, is this a server glitch, or just a fail on Treyarch's part? :vince:
Last edited by MattyyXD ; 11-05-2013 at 08:45 PM. Reason: My terrible grammar..
11-05-2013, 08:51 PM #2
Kieron
Former Staff
Originally posted by MattyyXD View Post
Well, being the lovely legitimate player I am, I hacked my rank up to 14th prestige Level 50 and unlocked everything (yes, I know this is really risky and can get you banned, but I'm not bothered about all that. I have plenty of backup ID's.. :P)

So, I hadn't played it for a while after I'd modded my rank, but I logged in just now to have a quick game, and I get the message: 'Your stats have been reset due to violation of the Call of Duty Black Ops online server rules.' (or something like that)

Now, I totally expected this to happen, so I didn't really care, but when I pressed okay and went on to play, my stats haven't been touched, I still have my level and prestige, gold camos and cod points etc...

Obviously this is a good thing, for me. But, is this a server glitch, or just a fail on Treyarch's part? :vince:

Treyarch Facepalm, i don't know... but i guess your lucky Happy
11-05-2013, 08:54 PM #3
Originally posted by Kieron
Treyarch Facepalm, i don't know... but i guess your lucky Happy

I guess I am XD

Best not to question it any further and just enjoy my totally 100% legitimate 14th prestige =D
11-05-2013, 08:57 PM #4
Kieron
Former Staff
I guess I am XD

Best not to question it any further and just enjoy my totally 100% legitimate 14th prestige =D

Yeh your "legitmate" prestige Needa
11-05-2013, 08:59 PM #5
Yeh your "legitmate" prestige Needa

stare

You can't prove I did those murders...

The following user thanked MattyyXD for this useful post:

Kieron
11-05-2013, 09:03 PM #6
Kieron
Former Staff
stare

You can't prove I did those murders...

"I hacked my rank up to 14th prestige Level 50 and unlocked everything (yes, I know this is really risky and can get you banned, but I'm not bothered about all that. I have plenty of backup ID's.. :P)"

You are under arrest for lying, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law =D
11-05-2013, 09:08 PM #7
"I hacked my rank up to 14th prestige Level 50 and unlocked everything (yes, I know this is really risky and can get you banned, but I'm not bothered about all that. I have plenty of backup ID's.. :P)"

You are under arrest for lying, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law =D

=[]

I didn't say that, it was my identical twin, who doesn't have a birth certificate, so there's no way you can look him up, he doesn't exist.
11-05-2013, 09:12 PM #8
Kieron
Former Staff
=[]

I didn't say that, it was my identical twin, who doesn't have a birth certificate, so there's no way you can look him up, he doesn't exist.

Im done. stare
11-05-2013, 09:16 PM #9
Im done. stare

Wise choice by brother. Wise, wise choice... Choco

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo