05-28-2014, 12:59 PM #1
seanhellen
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone. I am on the verge of buying a cid as i got banned a few months back. I will be using psnpatch (I think) to do it.

I want to be able to use the rtm tools for bo1 that are floating around. In some tools it says (for cex) that you spoof to stop being banned...does this mean itll spoof the spoof I will be buying or should I just put my bought cid in the rtm tool...which then could get banned and Ill be back to square 1.

Any thoughts? Dont really want to buy 2 cids for spoofing a spoof lol
05-28-2014, 01:04 PM #2
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by seanhellen View Post
Hi everyone. I am on the verge of buying a cid as i got banned a few months back. I will be using psnpatch (I think) to do it.

I want to be able to use the rtm tools for bo1 that are floating around. In some tools it says (for cex) that you spoof to stop being banned...does this mean itll spoof the spoof I will be buying or should I just put my bought cid in the rtm tool...which then could get banned and Ill be back to square 1.

Buying a CID is REALLY stupid. Use websites that release public IDs. Can't link them here because it's advertising but you can google to get them. People who sell CIDs over sell them, to like 5 people then they still get banned just as fast
05-28-2014, 02:43 PM #3
seanhellen
Are you high?
Ah. Fair enough. I was thinking about buying 1 from a guy on facebook...selling matching cid and other number (cant remember what its called) but it was £30 and i think thats a tad steep...another was selling one for £10.

So you reckon just stay with free ids? Been trying to get one from ccrunch but everyone keeps saying theyre banned :(
05-29-2014, 02:28 AM #4
zecaben
League Champion
Originally posted by Citadel View Post
Buying a CID is REALLY stupid. Use websites that release public IDs. Can't link them here because it's advertising but you can google to get them. People who sell CIDs over sell them, to like 5 people then they still get banned just as fast

I thought public ids got banned quickly...
05-29-2014, 04:11 AM #5
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by seanhellen View Post
Hi everyone. I am on the verge of buying a cid as i got banned a few months back. I will be using psnpatch (I think) to do it.

just use public cid's from places for modding hosting lobbys or a private cid for doing peoples accounts quick & £30 is too much i have a friend that has a few original private , sells for £20 matching cid & psid
05-29-2014, 08:47 AM #6
seanhellen
Are you high?
So could i use the bought one in the spoofer to get online and then use a public one in an rtm tool for when i want to mod?
05-31-2014, 11:25 AM #7
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Thread has been moved to the "Black Ops Questions and Inquiries" section Smile.
05-31-2014, 01:09 PM #8
seanhellen
Are you high?
Cheers Smile
05-31-2014, 01:12 PM #9
seanhellen
Are you high?
Decisions...buy cid...new console...change free cids all the time...humph. Dont like these sorts of decisions :(
Last edited by seanhellen ; 05-31-2014 at 01:15 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo