06-15-2014, 06:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
IDontModLobbies' Black Ops Multiplayer .CFG Menu

What's up guys?!?! I made a new Black Ops .CFG Menu with a bunch of options! (In fact, it is still in the works.) I need some beta testers, as I don't want to delete my 1.13 patch and have to re-download everything. Message me or quote me saying you would like to beta test my .cfg menu. I am only doing it this way to prevent leeching (in a way).

Expect a public release soon!

P.S.
I never said .CFG was hard or anything. I am just posting new threads in sections that are dead. Just to let you know, I am not mad at all, it just didn't make sense for you to groan at this. So, in return (I did what you basically did) pointlessly groan at your thread. I wasn't butthurt, mainly confused. If anything you sounded butthurt in your reply, LOL!

Originally posted by Azus View Post
You must login or register to view this content. awww you mad bro? tears No need to get butthurt and put Shark and I in your thread, and just so you know it has nothing to do with not liking cfg it has to with the fact that you are releasing something that we could do with our eyes closed. CFG is not real codding lol, its configuration settings come on grow up and code something that takes effort to make. Oh and no need to go groan my thread that was actually useful and liked by people because you got butt hurt that i groaned you, but you know what since I am a nice person and don't want to argue with you and hear you cry I will remove my groan and if your a big boy you will put your big boy panties on and go remove your groan on my thread and wont reply to this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Butthurt much?
Last edited by IDontModLobbies ; 06-15-2014 at 05:15 PM.

The following user thanked IDontModLobbies for this useful post:

xxREIGNBOWxx
06-15-2014, 06:11 AM #2
xxREIGNBOWxx
Youtube.com/iTzReignHD
Bro I'll do it add DxOxUxG lol wait I have u added xD

The following user thanked xxREIGNBOWxx for this useful post:

IDontModLobbies
06-15-2014, 06:20 AM #3
Originally posted by xxREIGNBOWxx View Post
Bro I'll do it add DxOxUxG lol wait I have u added xD

Alright, thanks! I will PM you a download link in about 5-10 mins. I would like it if you could tell me what works/what doesn't.
06-15-2014, 07:50 AM #4
Azus
Little One
Originally posted by IDontModLobbies View Post

What's up guys?!?! I made a new Black Ops .CFG Menu with a bunch of options! (In fact, it is still in the works.) I need some beta testers, as I don't want to delete my 1.13 patch and have to re-download everything. Message me or quote me saying you would like to beta test my .cfg menu. I am only doing it this way to prevent leeching (in a way).

P.S. (to Azus & Shark)

Why groan if it's posted in the Black Ops Questions/Inquiries Section? Plus, .CFG menus on Black Ops only work with jailbreak so it's not like I am doing any harm. On top of that, I haven't seen any updates/new stuff being posted in Black Ops Section in awhile. If you just simply hate .CFG menus, then you are clearly on the wrong thread.

You must login or register to view this content. awww you mad bro? tears No need to get butthurt and put Shark and I in your thread, and just so you know it has nothing to do with not liking cfg it has to with the fact that you are releasing something that we could do with our eyes closed. CFG is not real codding lol, its configuration settings come on grow up and code something that takes effort to make. Oh and no need to go groan my thread that was actually useful and liked by people because you got butt hurt that i groaned you, but you know what since I am a nice person and don't want to argue with you and hear you cry I will remove my groan and if your a big boy you will put your big boy panties on and go remove your groan on my thread and wont reply to this.
Last edited by Azus ; 06-15-2014 at 08:07 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Azus for this useful post:

Laser
06-15-2014, 07:54 AM #5
Shark
Retired.

P.S. (to Azus & Shark)

Why groan if it's posted in the Black Ops Questions/Inquiries Section? Plus, .CFG menus on Black Ops only work with jailbreak so it's not like I am doing any harm. On top of that, I haven't seen any updates/new stuff being posted in Black Ops Section in awhile. If you just simply hate .CFG menus, then you are clearly on the wrong thread.

I just groaned it cause azus told me to Needa

The following user thanked Shark for this useful post:

Azus
06-16-2014, 08:53 PM #6

P.S.
I never said .CFG was hard or anything. I am just posting new threads in sections that are dead. Just to let you know, I am not mad at all, it just didn't make sense for you to groan at this. So, in return (I did what you basically did) pointlessly groan at your thread. I wasn't butthurt, mainly confused. If anything you sounded butthurt in your reply, LOL!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Butthurt much?

i am able to test on my cex console if u need me to but because my dex console died i cant do any testing for dex
06-16-2014, 09:14 PM #7
Originally posted by Beadsman20 View Post
i am able to test on my cex console if u need me to but because my dex console died i cant do any testing for dex

Alright great! I am not at my house right now, but when I get home I will send you a download of the files.
06-16-2014, 09:15 PM #8
Alright great! I am not at my house right now, but when I get home I will send you a download of the files.

ok bro and if u didnt see i said im on cex Enzo
06-16-2014, 09:24 PM #9

this mod is for regular black ops not 2 if so im gonna redownload it back cant remember the last time i played bo1 lol
06-16-2014, 09:26 PM #10
Originally posted by Beadsman20 View Post
ok bro and if u didnt see i said im on cex Enzo

Well, all you need is a back up version of the game to get the menu to show up online. If not, I believe you can just delete the Black Ops Game Data Utility.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo