06-29-2015, 04:59 PM #1
DaddyMeth
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello guys, i need to know if there is a way to compile your bo1 gsc menu, i tried with bo2 compiler, didnt work, with gsc studio too, it gve me errors, and i really need it coz im gonna release a big trickshotting menu and i need to compile it to prevent leeching, thank you
06-29-2015, 06:06 PM #2
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by sojoumi View Post
hello guys, i need to know if there is a way to compile your bo1 gsc menu, i tried with bo2 compiler, didnt work, with gsc studio too, it gve me errors, and i really need it coz im gonna release a big trickshotting menu and i need to compile it to prevent leeching, thank you

All you need to do is use this FastFile Viewer You must login or register to view this content. (it's the TheUnkn0wn's btw) And just because you compile it doesn't mean someone else can't just open the FF with the viewer and view it too, compiling means you just compile the code so the machine can read it.
Last edited by primetime43 ; 06-29-2015 at 06:09 PM.
06-29-2015, 06:24 PM #3
DaddyMeth
Little One
this compile it to a patch_mp.ff or to a compiled gsc file?
06-29-2015, 07:10 PM #4
iiiCenTurY
Gym leader
we want to compile the _clientids.gsc like in bo2 not into a patch_mp.ff
06-30-2015, 04:52 AM #5
-JM-
Space Ninja
hello guys, i need to know if there is a way to compile your bo1 gsc menu, i tried with bo2 compiler, didnt work, with gsc studio too, it gve me errors, and i really need it coz im gonna release a big trickshotting menu and i need to compile it to prevent leeching, thank you

LMFAO you seriously tried using Bo2 stuff on bo1?
You don't need to compile GSC file on Bo1 only patch_mp.ff must be compiled
it depends if you want to inject the menu with the elite RTM tool or be old school like me and put a patch on
anyway both won't work online I had to specify it cuz you tried a bo2 tool on bo1
Last edited by -JM- ; 06-30-2015 at 04:56 AM.
06-30-2015, 09:12 PM #6
DaddyMeth
Little One
no, what we meant is we want to compile the menu, the uncompiled one, to a compiled one, like u know when u open a compiled one and there is strange letters, thats we wanna do
06-30-2015, 11:11 PM #7
-JM-
Space Ninja
no, what we meant is we want to compile the menu, the uncompiled one, to a compiled one, like u know when u open a compiled one and there is strange letters, thats we wanna do

in bo1 they don't compile the raw files dude if you want people to not leech your menu make it a patch_mp.ff and compress it a different size then unknown but remember the game needs to be able to decompress it
07-02-2015, 08:06 AM #8
Chris
Former Staff
Yeah, trying to use GSC Studio wasn't really the best idea. But use the link that was supplied by primetime.
07-04-2015, 04:50 PM #9
FlavorModz
Do a barrel roll!
I thought people with modded gscs and ff on bo1 cant play with other non-modders? If so what would be the point of making a menu out of gsc? was there a fix to this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo