11-12-2015, 10:43 PM #1
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So when the match is loading (online), it takes like 10 seconds for the white loading line to appear. It reaches about half way, and then my screen goes black, and the whole game restarts. Restarts as in the game credits in the beginning appear. Like it literally restarted the game. I want to play zombies and now i cant... How can i fix this? I got the disc used from gamestop for $10 but it works 100% fine with multiplayer. Just zombies doest load. I dont wanna get another disc cause this is my 3rd one already this year due to more previous problems
12-12-2015, 10:21 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Whiiteboys7thst View Post
So when the match is loading (online), it takes like 10 seconds for the white loading line to appear. It reaches about half way, and then my screen goes black, and the whole game restarts. Restarts as in the game credits in the beginning appear. Like it literally restarted the game. I want to play zombies and now i cant... How can i fix this? I got the disc used from gamestop for $10 but it works 100% fine with multiplayer. Just zombies doest load. I dont wanna get another disc cause this is my 3rd one already this year due to more previous problems

Are you using any modded files or mods? If not try deleting all updates and reinstalling them. If issue persists it's most likely the disc. I'd take it back if that was the case. Game is old, buy it new for like $20.
12-13-2015, 01:15 AM #3
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Are you using any modded files or mods? If not try deleting all updates and reinstalling them. If issue persists it's most likely the disc. I'd take it back if that was the case. Game is old, buy it new for like $20.

Lol i dont mod at all. I simply used shaving cream and rubbed it on the disc, rinsed it, let it dry, then popped it in the ps3 and its been working since
12-13-2015, 01:17 AM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Lol i dont mod at all. I simply used shaving cream and rubbed it on the disc, rinsed it, let it dry, then popped it in the ps3 and its been working since

Oh okay then so it was just dirty
12-13-2015, 02:47 AM #5
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Oh okay then so it was just dirty

Not entirely, the shaving cream helps cover up and fill in the scratches on the disc to help the ps3 read it properly
12-13-2015, 02:47 AM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Not entirely, the shaving cream helps cover up and fill in the scratches on the disc to help the ps3 read it properly

Either way it was the disc so

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo