03-02-2016, 02:04 AM #1
CallMeDex
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Ngu i been searching for my own offsets and i came across some that ive yet seen in a tool but some are. I found Gun Offests such as Kills/ Deaths/ Accuracy/ Headshots/ Times Killed by. Ive found many guns and yes they are working bc ive tested them in my tool im making. I was Just wondering should I release the offsets or keep to my self?

The following 2 users say thank you to CallMeDex for this useful post:

jmoneyswims23, Jtv
03-02-2016, 02:10 AM #2
Jtv
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Jws View Post
Hey Ngu i been searching for my own offsets and i came across some that ive yet seen in a tool but some are. I found Gun Offests such as Kills/ Deaths/ Accuracy/ Headshots/ Times Killed by. Ive found many guns and yes they are working bc ive tested them in my tool im making. I was Just wondering should I release the offsets or keep to my self?

nah you shouldn

The following user thanked Jtv for this useful post:

jmoneyswims23
03-02-2016, 02:11 AM #3
Jtv
Bounty hunter
nah you shouldn
03-02-2016, 03:51 AM #4
-JM-
Space Ninja
Hey Ngu i been searching for my own offsets and i came across some that ive yet seen in a tool but some are. I found Gun Offests such as Kills/ Deaths/ Accuracy/ Headshots/ Times Killed by. Ive found many guns and yes they are working bc ive tested them in my tool im making. I was Just wondering should I release the offsets or keep to my self?

Got all offsets in my bo1 idb Anyone wants anything just have to ask
03-02-2016, 03:52 AM #5
CallMeDex
Gym leader
Nice, Ive been looking and found a bunch of stuff.
03-02-2016, 04:03 AM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!

This is an old game, I say release them and share Smile but the ultimate decision is on you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo