01-18-2018, 09:34 PM #1
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello i need help with getting "colored classes" to stick when i mod other peoples accounts it seems to go back to normal letters and no color so idk ? any idea or possibly any help thank you. also can anyone link me the cfg button codes for bo1 please
01-19-2018, 12:03 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by gwinn2 View Post
Hello i need help with getting "colored classes" to stick when i mod other peoples accounts it seems to go back to normal letters and no color so idk ? any idea or possibly any help thank you. also can anyone link me the cfg button codes for bo1 please

If your using a menu to do color classes its much better using rtm tools when it comes to recovering accounts
01-19-2018, 12:11 AM #3
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Father
If your using a menu to do color classes its much better using rtm tools when it comes to recovering accounts

really ? hmm well idk what menu gives colored classes where you can put whatever you want "custom" or cant u do it via dvar ?
01-19-2018, 12:14 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
really ? hmm well idk what menu gives colored classes where you can put whatever you want "custom" or cant u do it via dvar ?

No Im telling you to use rtm tools if your using a menu to do color classes. Also to use dvar you need rpc as well. My tool works for color classes and sticks on peoples accounts
01-19-2018, 12:15 AM #5
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
No Im telling you to use rtm tools if your using a menu to do color classes. Also to use dvar you need rpc as well. My tool works for color classes and sticks on peoples accounts

really cause it doesnt work for me where u press enter on the tool to input the colors on the custom classes tab ?
01-19-2018, 12:16 AM #6
Father Luckeyy
really cause it doesnt work for me where u press enter on the tool to input the colors on the custom classes tab ?

What tool are you using?
01-19-2018, 12:18 AM #7
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
What tool are you using?

well tried using yours "factory rtm tool" but worked to no avail ?
01-19-2018, 12:20 AM #8
Father Luckeyy
well tried using yours "factory rtm tool" but worked to no avail ?

Yeah I made that long time ago lol I dont have the source for it but I know it works 100% in my paid tool version
01-19-2018, 12:22 AM #9
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah I made that long time ago lol I dont have the source for it but I know it works 100% in my paid tool version

i have tools that do it but dont stick
01-19-2018, 12:35 AM #10
Father Luckeyy
i have tools that do it but dont stick

I dont know man I know when I mod accounts they stick, I can't speak for other tools

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo