Post: Anyone Wanna Boost Like Back in The Days ? Just for fun
02-24-2017, 10:47 PM #1
xNawfy
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You need to have 2 ps3s and 2 black ops [ if u dont, dont add me ]

and no u dont need to have turbo controllers just 2 ps3s n 2 black ops ! (if u dont know what a turbo controller is dont worry about it ) {Settin up game with no killcam}

I need one player to have 2 ps3s to have the lobby full*

i have 3 *(2 are jb ) ps3s so i have 4 diers *but i only wanna have 2 diers online*

i got a friend (xMphimous) with diers so all i need is one more person with diers*

We will be doin demo on radiation and nuketown and havana !*

Yes i have a jb (2 jb actually ) so im gonna be moddin to set up the boosting lobby

Please dont comment sayin "Why boost when you can mod " !*
Yes i know i can but Im just doin this for fun*

This is basically a modded boosting lobby*

as u know the most kills per game is 299 or else it wont count and u cant get to many headshots*

PSN : xNawfy*
02-25-2017, 05:36 PM #2
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by xNawfy View Post
You need to have 2 ps3s and 2 black ops [ if u dont, dont add me ]

and no u dont need to have turbo controllers just 2 ps3s n 2 black ops ! (if u dont know what a turbo controller is dont worry about it ) {Settin up game with no killcam}

i have 3 *(2 are jb ) ps3s so i have 4 diers *but i only wanna have 2 diers online*

i got a friend (xMphimous) with diers so all i need is one more person with diers*

Yes i have a jb (2 jb actually ) so im gonna be moddin to set up the boosting lobby

as u know the most kills per game is 299 or else it wont count and u cant get to many headshots*

Holy shit I remember you lmao. My old PSN was Whiiteboys7thst I don't know if you remember me but I remember you as a god

The following user thanked SlimShadyXV- for this useful post:

xNawfy
02-26-2017, 02:54 AM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by xNawfy View Post
You need to have 2 ps3s and 2 black ops [ if u dont, dont add me ]

Thread Moved - Black Ops Requests

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo