02-25-2013, 04:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, so Im trying to host a big xp lobby, i have force host on and everything but when it puts me in the lobby by myself and i wait for people to join, It always migrates to someone else in the lobby. How can I get host every time?
02-25-2013, 04:44 AM #2
GangDePlot
KeBeCkErZ
Originally posted by eggscellent View Post
Okay, so Im trying to host a big xp lobby, i have force host on and everything but when it puts me in the lobby by myself and i wait for people to join, It always migrates to someone else in the lobby. How can I get host every time?

When you are in your party before searching for a game, have you pressed select to set your search to local only? This will increase your chance of getting the host.
02-25-2013, 04:44 AM #3
sniper-4Eye
Gym leader
i think u can't got the host everytime . that's codes force host it's just helped u 80% to be host
only make u to open new lobby sometime got host sometime not Smile
02-25-2013, 04:45 AM #4
ExpectKING
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by eggscellent View Post
Okay, so Im trying to host a big xp lobby, i have force host on and everything but when it puts me in the lobby by myself and i wait for people to join, It always migrates to someone else in the lobby. How can I get host every time?

It all depends on the Eboot your using. When you on Mw3 Sign out and sign in again and look for a game. This increases your chances from my experience.
02-25-2013, 04:58 AM #5
Originally posted by GangDePlot View Post
When you are in your party before searching for a game, have you pressed select to set your search to local only? This will increase your chance of getting the host.

Same thing happens :/ Thanks to everyone btw Smile

If I get more people in my party will I have better chances?
Last edited by eggscellent ; 02-25-2013 at 06:15 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo