Post: Call of Duty Black ops 1 1.13 online multiplayer .CFG mods No jailbreak
12-06-2014, 07:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NOTE: This is currently being updated, fixing some of the mods so they should work by the next 2 weeks or so, you can still download it, but have of the mods don't work. Thanks. So, this is my very first .CFG Mod, so don't get all pissed off if it is not the best. These are just the main features, There are quite a bit more, but it's hard to name them all:

-XP Hack (You have to be host)
-Improved aim assist by about 35%
-FOV 90
-no blood
-Speed (Im not sure if this one is patched yet)
-Longer sprinting
-Colored reload
-Colored Classes
-Unlimited Mortars (I think you have to be host)
-FPS
-Always radar (Might be patched it never worked that good anyways)
And some other stuff that i added in that you will have to find out on your own. Smile

And if you know how to edit a .CFG, You can add this which is pretty funny for trolling, You can probaly guess what this does: party_gameStartTimerLength "9999999"

There is a tutorial on how to install it within the file. Here is the link:

You must login or register to view this content.

I am not responsibal if you get banned. I do not take the blame for anything that happens to your PS3, or anything that DOES happen. Do this at your own risk. Of course, there is really no chance of you breaking your ps3, but if somehow, that is possible while doing this, i do not take the blame, Ok? Now im gonna stop blabbing and you can start installing it.

PEACE OUT.
Last edited by ReinForced MoDz ; 12-14-2014 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Updating

The following user thanked ReinForced MoDz for this useful post:

Nbktomu
12-10-2014, 11:56 AM #2
xTiibo Modz
Do a barrel roll!
Radar method found by me and sorry for the translation :
put this dvar in your CFG :
compassSpectatorsSeeEnemies "1"
connect your second controller and start a shearch and destroy online
In the game , suicide your second controller at the beginning of each round and put there as a spectator on you.
And you have the active radar watching your bottom screen.

The following user thanked xTiibo Modz for this useful post:

ReinForced MoDz
12-14-2014, 06:26 AM #3
Thank you man! I have alot of the mods working now and even MORE active mods that i will be putting in the next update in about a week or 2. But thanks! I will give you some credit in the thread on my next update.
07-23-2015, 05:10 AM #4
i tried your method man!
didn't work ..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo