- USB Drive
- Bruteforcesavedata V1.2.0
- Borderlands Save Editor Revision 138
- Download and extract the required files.
- Copy Borderlands 2 save from PS3 to USB Drive and connect it to your PC.
- Open Bruteforcesavedata V1.2.0 find your save and decrypt it.
- Now open your decrypted save with Borderlands Save Editor Revision 138 making sure to select PS3 Save Files in the lower right of the open screen. Mod your save and then save it.
- Go back to Bruteforcesavedata V1.2.0 and refresh the saves list then select your save and Update PFD and Encrypt PFD.
- Unconnect your USB Drive from your PC and reconnect it to your PS3 and copy your modded save to your PS3.
Get your console ID/PSID so you can can resign saves with this too.
Thanks to Flatz, Aldostools and Rick AKA Gibbed.
Bruteforcesavedata requires MSCOMCTL.OCX and msvbvm50.exe
Thanks to cl_21 he has got this working by using the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package.