12-27-2012, 08:40 PM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone help me with this ?

Been trying to mod my save data using this thread You must login or register to view this content.

But i get this error message when trying to open my save, Anyone know how to fix

You must login or register to view this content.
12-28-2012, 02:01 AM #2
Shelbinheimer
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Pixie
Anyone help me with this ?

Been trying to mod my save data using this thread You must login or register to view this content.

But i get this error message when trying to open my save, Anyone know how to fix

You must login or register to view this content.

Seems like your save isn't decrypted and when you tried opening your save select PS3?
12-28-2012, 06:17 PM #3
PureXenon
Save Point
I'm sure it is because you haven't decrypted your save with Bruteforce.
12-28-2012, 10:26 PM #4
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by Shelbinheimer View Post
Seems like your save isn't decrypted and when you tried opening your save select PS3?

Im doing everything right, decrypting the save with the force save thing what ever its called
12-28-2012, 10:34 PM #5
Jagger007
Bounty hunter
Try another save/another character i noticed mine sometimes won't decrypt my save no matter what i do so i just make new copy of my character from ps3.
12-29-2012, 01:11 AM #6
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by Jagger007 View Post
Try another save/another character i noticed mine sometimes won't decrypt my save no matter what i do so i just make new copy of my character from ps3.

Still failed.. Could you make me a save ? and give it lvl 50 with all good guns with the max damage n shit ?
12-29-2012, 01:12 AM #7
i never seen this program before lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo