THREAD: Save Editor, Invalid SHA1 hash...
  1. 12-27-2012, 02:40 PM
    #1
    Pixie Lott's Avatar
    Pixie Lott
    Pizza & iOS
    Pixie Lott's Avatar
    Pixie Lott
    Pizza & iOS
    4,765
    Posts
    55,712
    Reputation
    Jul 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Anyone help me with this ?

    Been trying to mod my save data using this thread How to mod PS3 Borderlands 2 saves!!

    But i get this error message when trying to open my save, Anyone know how to fix


  2. 12-27-2012, 08:01 PM
    #2
    Shelbinheimer's Avatar
    Shelbinheimer
    Bounty hunter
    Shelbinheimer's Avatar
    Shelbinheimer
    Bounty hunter
    185
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    Mar 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Pixie Lott View Post
    Anyone help me with this ?

    Been trying to mod my save data using this thread How to mod PS3 Borderlands 2 saves!!

    But i get this error message when trying to open my save, Anyone know how to fix


    Seems like your save isn't decrypted and when you tried opening your save select PS3?
  3. 12-28-2012, 12:17 PM
    #3
    PureXenon's Avatar
    PureXenon
    Save Point
    PureXenon's Avatar
    PureXenon
    Save Point
    9
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Nov 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    I'm sure it is because you haven't decrypted your save with Bruteforce.
  4. 12-28-2012, 04:26 PM
    #4
    Pixie Lott's Avatar
    Pixie Lott
    Pizza & iOS
    Pixie Lott's Avatar
    Pixie Lott
    Pizza & iOS
    4,765
    Posts
    55,712
    Reputation
    Jul 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Shelbinheimer View Post
    Seems like your save isn't decrypted and when you tried opening your save select PS3?
    Im doing everything right, decrypting the save with the force save thing what ever its called
  5. 12-28-2012, 04:34 PM
    #5
    Jagger007's Avatar
    Jagger007
    Bounty hunter
    Jagger007's Avatar
    Jagger007
    Bounty hunter
    166
    Posts
    1,738
    Reputation
    Nov 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Try another save/another character i noticed mine sometimes won't decrypt my save no matter what i do so i just make new copy of my character from ps3.
  6. 12-28-2012, 07:11 PM
    #6
    Pixie Lott's Avatar
    Pixie Lott
    Pizza & iOS
    Pixie Lott's Avatar
    Pixie Lott
    Pizza & iOS
    4,765
    Posts
    55,712
    Reputation
    Jul 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Jagger007 View Post
    Try another save/another character i noticed mine sometimes won't decrypt my save no matter what i do so i just make new copy of my character from ps3.
    Still failed.. Could you make me a save ? and give it lvl 50 with all good guns with the max damage n shit ?
  7. 12-28-2012, 07:12 PM
    #7
    khaotic_civic's Avatar
    khaotic_civic
    I defeated!
    khaotic_civic's Avatar
    khaotic_civic
    I defeated!
    646
    Posts
    810
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    i never seen this program before lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •