Post: BLUS and BLES Borderlands 2 ps3 +9975791.0% bonus stats profile *fixed*
11-29-2013, 05:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's a crazy profile with +9975791.0% bonus stats.
Resign and enjoy.

DO NOT USE ANY OF THE BADASS COINS. If you use one it will reset the bonus stat you choose to zero.

Some guns with a high rate of fire may freeze the game.

BLUS30982
You must login or register to view this content.
I know this works, I resigned from one of my ps3s to the other without problems

BLES01684
BLES Has been tested and confirmed by user Klauss

I tested it and it works online

Credits:
-ME, I made profile using Netcheat. It took a while to figure out how the game put values on the stats.
-Dnawrkshp, for netcheat
Last edited by gamepwnzer ; 10-13-2015 at 11:33 PM. Reason: links fixed

The following 7 users say thank you to gamepwnzer for this useful post:

CassiusClizzle, dazemerson1972, gatekeeper1122, GodlyBeAsT95, heat5360, Isaac Clarke, Klauss
12-05-2013, 10:27 PM #20
GodlyBeAsT95
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Klauss View Post
I can confirm that the blus works but the bles doesn't .i have seen the blus save in action as I did it myself for a friend of mine.

what resign method did you use or file because right from download i put it in usb to ps3 and it says corrupted trying to copy
12-06-2013, 01:58 AM #21
Game genie,normal reassign
12-06-2013, 02:01 AM #22
Originally posted by GodlyBeAsT95 View Post
what resign method did you use or file because right from download i put it in usb to ps3 and it says corrupted trying to copy

Game genie
Sorry 4 double post
Using an iPad so...
12-06-2013, 05:01 AM #23
try this:
Rename your games.conf in your resigner directory to games.bak and use this conf file to resign.
Rename this file to games.conf then re-launch BFSD or the resigner. don't forget to restore your original games.conf after you're done.
BL2 profile saves uses BL1 keys. This conf only works with PROFILE data not the savegames.

Last edited by gamepwnzer ; 12-08-2013 at 05:34 AM.
12-09-2013, 11:21 AM #24
Originally posted by gamepwnzer View Post
Here's a crazy profile with +9975791.0% bonus stats.
Resign and enjoy.

DO NOT USE ANY OF THE BADASS COINS. I glitched it to be over 7FFFFFFF on accident. If you use one it will reset the bonus stat you choose to zero.

BLUS30982

BLES01684
BLES Has not been tested yet. Someone please try it and let me know if it works.

If the save says corrupt, try using this conf to replace yours. Keep a backup of your old games.conf
This only works on profile data not on savegames. This is the conf I used to resign to my other ps3. Also make sure msvcr100.dll is in your resigner/BFSD directory.

Credits:
-ME, I made profile using Netcheat. It took a while to figure out how the game put values on the stats.
-Dnawrkshp, for netcheat

BLES works
i Confirm!
Awesome job!
Rep this guy,he is awesome!
12-12-2013, 09:57 AM #25
Here's a crazy profile with +9975791.0% bonus stats.
Resign and enjoy.

DO NOT USE ANY OF THE BADASS COINS. I glitched it to be over 7FFFFFFF on accident. If you use one it will reset the bonus stat you choose to zero.

BLUS30982

BLES01684
BLES Has been tested and confirmed by user Klauss

If the save says corrupt, try using this conf to replace yours. Keep a backup of your old games.conf
This only works on profile data not on savegames. This is the conf I used to resign to my other ps3. Also make sure msvcr100.dll is in your resigner/BFSD directory.

Credits:
-Dnawrkshp, for netcheat
Bles works fine and i resigned it using PS3 resigner. What a work of art this is and thanks for sharing OP. The high fire rate does freeze your game as i found out with the infinity.
12-13-2013, 01:50 PM #26
here's a crazy profile with +9975791.0% bonus stats.
Resign and enjoy.

Do not use any of the badass coins. I glitched it to be over 7fffffff on accident. If you use one it will reset the bonus stat you choose to zero.

Blus30982
i know this works, i resigned from one of my ps3s to the other without problems

bles01684
bles has been tested and confirmed by user klauss

if the save says corrupt, try using this conf to replace yours. Keep a backup of your old games.conf
this only works on profile data not on savegames. This is the conf i used to resign to my other ps3. Also make sure msvcr100.dll is in your resigner/bfsd directory.

i tested it and it works online

credits:
-me, i made profile using netcheat. It took a while to figure out how the game put values on the stats.
-dnawrkshp, for netcheat

well done, good sir. Well done indeed...
12-19-2013, 03:34 AM #27
could you please bring the fire rate down to about 100% or lower. as it sits shooting any weapon that is full auto freezes the game. Some single shot guns even cause lag. If you could bring that down this would be perfect.
12-20-2013, 08:14 PM #28
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
thx for sharing your modded profile for the game.

*edit*
the infinity weapons will lock the game up. when you try to use this modded profile. fire rate should be around 500%.
Last edited by Isaac Clarke ; 12-20-2013 at 08:18 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo