Post: Modded BL2 Character Saves For PS3/PS4 Transfer [NO RESIGN NEEDED] + Trophies
04-09-2015, 08:04 PM #1
bmob10189
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello everyone, I just finished compiling these saves for BL2. These saves have all characters with maxed skill Trees, Level 72 OP8, Unlimited ammo, all Legendary, Seraph, Pearlescent, and Unique waepons and items +more at OP8, All missions + side completed in UVHM except head hunter DLC's(can reset progress anytime) and all non DLC lvl 1 challenges complete, max cash/eridium/Torgue tokens/Seraph Crystals. These saves are ready to transfer to PS4 on the Handsome Collection. There no resigning in bruteforce needed, just put the saves in PS3/SAVEDATA folder on your USB and load up the saves on PS3 and continue the game so it saves, go back to the main menu and select cross save then upload character. You can only transfer 1 character at a time so only upload 1 character then download character on the PS4 before uploading another. Or if your a PS3 user just put the saves on your PS3 and ENJOY!! In order for the unlimited ammo to work once transferred simply buy some ammo for each type then jump off the side of Sanctuary and you will have unlimited ammo for each weapon type.
The trophies were tested on PS4 as I already had them on PS3. Some will pop n some won't for PS3 users.
As long as you dont reset the challenges then eventually you will complete lvl1-5 slag licked challenge and earning the "Challenge Accepted" trophy. A few of the area discovery trophies will pop but not all (idky), also once you fast travel to any DLC location the discover all named location trophy will pop for that DLC you travelled to. Complete the Tier 3 Rematch in Pyro Petes Bar for the mission trophies for that DLC. Fast Travel to Oasis and finish the mission to beat Leviathan again and you'll receive those DLC mission trophies. Theres a few other failed missions and Im sure if you complete them you'll earn more trophies.
If I am missing any weapons in these saves that you want just let me know and I will update them

Credits goes to me for making these saves
Roland Rayon for helping me find the all challenges completed gibbed code
Rick (Gibbed) for his amazing BL2 save editor (without him none of this would be possible)
mowellee for finding the unlimited ammo codes to work on PS4
SavageRising for giving me the European region code
to anyone else that helped We all Appreciate it

LINKS:
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

These are saves for PS3. They won't show up on any PS4 console no matter what u do. Already explained above.
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 07-26-2016 at 06:03 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to bmob10189 for this useful post:

DarkByke, DemBlackhawks, Exodia7x, freedom2200, g11, glitchboy23, hynnessy, Jalmix, jambalaia00, JamesDRobbins, Jewels, Melster, MohicanThunder, Not Rage, playboyj305, puffindaherb, SavageRising, Sciosensus, walang16, xenomage
04-09-2015, 08:27 PM #2
hynnessy
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for taking the time to throw these together
04-09-2015, 08:46 PM #3
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by hynnessy View Post
Thanks for taking the time to throw these together

Not a problem. Just giving back to the community.
04-10-2015, 07:20 AM #4
This is the BLES region code
BLES01684

The following user thanked SavageRising for this useful post:

bmob10189
04-10-2015, 08:37 AM #5
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SavageRising View Post
BLES01684

Just uploaded them and placed link in the thread
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 04-10-2015 at 08:41 AM.

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

SavageRising
04-11-2015, 01:33 AM #6
hynnessy
Do a barrel roll!
Hey bomb apon trasnfering the save to my ps4 i went and bought ammo and then killed myself for unlimited ammo but for shotguns its staying no ammo and when i try to buy some it sais full any idea why? i tried another one of your saved seems to only be doing it on the gunzerker
Last edited by hynnessy ; 04-11-2015 at 01:51 AM.
04-11-2015, 02:33 AM #7
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by hynnessy View Post
Hey bomb apon trasnfering the save to my ps4 i went and bought ammo and then killed myself for unlimited ammo but for shotguns its staying no ammo and when i try to buy some it sais full any idea why? i tried another one of your saved seems to only be doing it on the gunzerker

it could be due to one of his skills, not sure but I'll fix it as soon as I can

UPDATE I updated the Salvador save which is the blus/bles-SAVE-SAVE07EE with ammo fixed, well should be, Im not at home to test out if it makes it unlimited but shouldn't be at zero anymore. That would be awesome if you let me know if its unlimited or not.
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 04-11-2015 at 02:51 AM. Reason: update

hynnessy
04-11-2015, 02:57 AM #8
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SavageRising View Post
BLES01684

I also added you to the credits Winky Winky

SavageRising