02-12-2016, 01:32 PM #1
UnboundGodz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have Borderlands BLUS version installed via GAMES, i installed the 1.15 update that i downloaded over PC as i cant update the game via PSN since it gives the 80010017 error.

The issue is, i set it up properly and for some reason when i click start... It goes "BLACK" just sits there, i changed Boot Mode from Release to System Software and back around. I tried installing 1.15 Cheat PKGs and still the same issue. Does anyone happen to know a fix for this issue, i tried searching around for a 1.15 Update Fix if it was needed but no luck.

Thanks In Advance.
02-12-2016, 04:58 PM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by UnboundGodz View Post
I have Borderlands BLUS version installed via GAMES, i installed the 1.15 update that i downloaded over PC as i cant update the game via PSN since it gives the 80010017 error.

The issue is, i set it up properly and for some reason when i click start... It goes "BLACK" just sits there, i changed Boot Mode from Release to System Software and back around. I tried installing 1.15 Cheat PKGs and still the same issue. Does anyone happen to know a fix for this issue, i tried searching around for a 1.15 Update Fix if it was needed but no luck.

Thanks In Advance.

What firmware are you running?
02-13-2016, 09:28 AM #3
UnboundGodz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post

Tried on PSITA 4.50 DEX and REBUG 4.75.3 DREX...
Also tried the NPUB PSN version just like the BLUS disc version. Game wont let start to install updates for some reason.
02-13-2016, 11:49 AM #4
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by UnboundGodz View Post
Also tried the NPUB PSN version just like the BLUS disc version. Game wont let start to install updates for some reason.

When your at the xmb of the ps3 hover over borderlands and press triangle then update from there. Don't kno why you would b getting that error from the disc when you have a higher firmware then required for that game. That error code means that the ps3 update stored on the games disk is higher then the firmware you are running on the PS3. Is it the goty edition?
02-13-2016, 12:11 PM #5
UnboundGodz
Bounty hunter

Also tried the NPUB PSN version just like the BLUS disc version. Game wont start does 80010017 error instead of blackscreen this time.
02-13-2016, 12:12 PM #6
UnboundGodz
Bounty hunter
When your at the xmb of the ps3 hover over borderlands and press triangle then update from there. Don't kno why you would b getting that error from the disc when you have a higher firmware then required for that game. That error code means that the ps3 update stored on the games disk is higher then the firmware you are running on the PS3. Is it the goty edition?

Both are regular Borderlands 2...
02-13-2016, 12:44 PM #7
Reinstall the game and install the updates with Multiman

Then make a backup and try the cheat pkg
02-19-2016, 07:36 AM #8
I had the same problem om cobra 4.75. I used to have the same issues untl i downloaded the bles goty edition. Inclusing all dlcs work like a charmWinky Winky
Juat copy over with multiman install the 1.15/update first and then the dlcsSmile

Cheeers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo