10-12-2016, 09:39 PM #1
Jewels
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How to transfer the modded*stats "profile" to the ps4?? I modded the profile and works well on the ps3.... but when i transfer, bad ass rank and stats doesnt get cross over....
10-17-2016, 04:05 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Jewels View Post
How to transfer the modded*stats "profile" to the ps4?? I modded the profile and works well on the ps3.... but when i transfer, bad ass rank and stats doesnt get cross over....

Maybe your stats was to high, Try bringing your stats down, see if that works
10-18-2016, 01:16 AM #3
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Will try. Thank you for the response!!
10-19-2016, 12:52 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
Will try. Thank you for the response!!

No problem!
10-22-2016, 08:29 AM #5
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
No problem!

Hey I've tried lowering the stats's, still the percentage part of the bonus stats doesn't transfer, only the badass rank and tokens.. I have 20k token but I don't wanna stay hours at a time trying to get up to 500% of all stars haha
10-22-2016, 10:59 AM #6
Father Luckeyy
Hey I've tried lowering the stats's, still the percentage part of the bonus stats doesn't transfer, only the badass rank and tokens.. I have 20k token but I don't wanna stay hours at a time trying to get up to 500% of all stars haha

i hear that i just gave you a an option to try i honestly dont know why its not transferring. PS4 is probably blocking it cause its modded stats
12-15-2016, 06:14 PM #7
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
How to transfer the modded*stats "profile" to the ps4?? I modded the profile and works well on the ps3.... but when i transfer, bad ass rank and stats doesnt get cross over....

You can't bring %, but you can bring rank
02-12-2017, 12:39 AM #8
Father Luckeyy

Was your issue resolved?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo