02-25-2017, 02:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What the title suggests.
02-25-2017, 04:39 PM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by JosefCFW View Post
What the title suggests.

Have 1 challenge left on purchasing weapons and having orange weapons and purchase weapons with torgue tokens, go to place that has a torgue machine near spawn and purchase an orange weapon and quickly save and quit before the current save in progress is finished. If u save and quit in time it will save the profile data with new stats earned and void saving characters changes to challenges as the character was already having a current save in progress. Be sure to back up your characters save before doing this as not always will you do it in time forcing u to start a new character to get these challenges set up to 1 remaining.
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 02-25-2017 at 04:55 PM.
02-25-2017, 11:13 PM #3
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Have 1 challenge left on purchasing weapons and having orange weapons and purchase weapons with torgue tokens, go to place that has a torgue machine near spawn and purchase an orange weapon and quickly save and quit before the current save in progress is finished. If u save and quit in time it will save the profile data with new stats earned and void saving characters changes to challenges as the character was already having a current save in progress. Be sure to back up your characters save before doing this as not always will you do it in time forcing u to start a new character to get these challenges set up to 1 remaining.

Sounds pretty complex, nonetheless thanks for the response.
02-28-2017, 08:31 PM #4
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
Get some slag grenades and just let the slag licked challenge give you 500 rank almost every kill.
03-25-2017, 07:12 PM #5
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xciergaming View Post
Get some slag grenades and just let the slag licked challenge give you 500 rank almost every kill.

That's not on PS4. It does randomly but not like it did b4 on PS3 when I could get 1mill badass rank a min.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo