01-09-2018, 01:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I remember getting a shield dropped by another player back in borderlands 1, it basically had almost infinite health and ontop of that instant recharge if it would ever break. My friend told me before the same stuff exists for bl2, however when looking for it on the internet, i get mixed messages of it being still a thing, and others saying its completely patched.
01-09-2018, 03:22 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Nachtheuler View Post
I remember getting a shield dropped by another player back in borderlands 1, it basically had almost infinite health and ontop of that instant recharge if it would ever break. My friend told me before the same stuff exists for bl2, however when looking for it on the internet, i get mixed messages of it being still a thing, and others saying its completely patched.

there was a ofw tool for it (a save editor) you were able to put items in your inventory by using the codes

i dont know if this still exist since i was never into this the only thing i did cheat was borderlands 1 with a unlimted health shield and a 1 shot 1 kill gun (works on every enemy even bosses)

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

DGNGOD
02-08-2018, 12:11 PM #3
on ps4 rn lol but gearbox patched them but some do exist ones "semi modded" like fast reload
03-02-2018, 05:27 AM #4
DGNGOD
-MAD GOD-
Originally posted by Nachtheuler View Post
I remember getting a shield dropped by another player back in borderlands 1, it basically had almost infinite health and ontop of that instant recharge if it would ever break. My friend told me before the same stuff exists for bl2, however when looking for it on the internet, i get mixed messages of it being still a thing, and others saying its completely patched.

I have got a character with heaps of things like that mate so i could give u some of it since i have multiple hacked Chars

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo