Post: Video Tutorial How to get unlimited ammo on Borderlands The Handsome Collection
03-31-2015, 07:53 PM #1
bmob10189
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, for this you will need a PS3 with copies of BL2 and/or BLTPS, a PS4 with The Handsome Collection, Bruteforce Save Data 4.7.3 and Gibbed for each game your trying to do this for (BL2 and/or BLTPS) on your computer and a USB.

If You already know how to transfer saves, decrypt and use gibbed then skip to Step 6.

1. STEP 1: Start Borderlands The Handsome Collection on the PS4, at the main menu of either game on the bottom select cross save>upload character.

2. STEP 2: Start up either Borderlands your wanting to try this with, on PS3, once again at the main menu select cross save> download. Once done start the game and quit so it saves.

3. STEP 3: Quit the game and locate your save on PS3, Will be located in the saved data utility on the games column of the XMB. Copy the save over to USB.

4. STEP 4: Plug USB into your PC and run Bruteforce Save Data (If you get a pop up saying "Update Cheat Repository" just close it) Drag and drop your save into the empty space under| NAME | PROFILE | TITLE | n so forth. Click on the saved game you just drag n dropped then select Decrypt PFD> Decrypt Selected Files.

5. STEP 5: Run Gibbed, at the top select open and locate the save you just Decrypted with Bruteforce. Once open select the "Raw" tab in Gibbed.

6. STEP 6: Locate Black Market Upgrades and click on the (Collection) a drop menu will appear with numbers in it, copy this

BORDERLANDS 2[/U]

For gunzerker\/\/

BORDERLANDS THE PRE SEQUEL[/U]

and paste it over the numbers already there

7. STEP 7: Still in the Raw tab locate ResourceData and click on (Collection) and place 99,999,999 on the amount for everything except pistol, assault rifle, laser and smg, These put a value of 9,999,999 (Either value has just numbers no comas, put in to help count). Click Ok and then save at the top of Gibbed and overwrite previous.
    For Salvador (Gunzerker) put only 9,999,999 ammo in for shutgun with the rest provided above

8. STEP 8: Go Back to Bruteforce save data and select the save you just edited, then click Encrypt PFD> Encrypt decrypted files. close Bruteforce once its done, then safely remove USB device and pug into PS3.

9. STEP 9 Now simply reverse the things done in step 3-1, but on PS3 you would upload character and on PS4 you would download character.

• Borderlands The Pre Sequel: Go to the Up Over Bar in Concordia and purchase the Moxxi drink on the far left, the ammo regeneration. Once completed enjoy unlimited ammo on PS4 BLTPS.
  • Borderlands 2: Buy about 3 things of each ammo type from a vending machine then simply kill yourself, once you respawn enjoy unlimited ammo on BL2 on PS4

You can fing Gibbed at You must login or register to view this content. and
bruteforce at You must login or register to view this content.
and heres a link to a post I did with all BL2 characters saves already rdy to Transfer to PS4 You must login or register to view this content.
Here BLTPS Character saves rdy for Transfer You must login or register to view this content.

Credits goes to mowellee from ********* for finding this. I tested it out and found that it does work, and am sharing it with the NGU community.
I will add pictures and a video later when I get my capture card back from my cousin. When I get the time I'll also upload a save for PS3 of each character fully modded out from each game, maxed skill tree, every unique/legendary/seraph/glitched/pearlescent weapon/item/class mod/grenade mod/shield, unlimited ammo, max lvl and OP, all challenges completed +more so all you need to do is simply download it, put it on PS3, load the character and transfer it over to PS4, might open up a cheap shop for those without PS3 and/or copies of the games for PS3

sry for shitty audio. I'll fix that after I get the BL2 one up
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 04-15-2015 at 05:57 AM. Reason: added BLTPS character saves link

The following 2 users say thank you to bmob10189 for this useful post:

Jalmix, xenomage
03-31-2015, 08:16 PM #2
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
I may try this, thanks.
03-31-2015, 10:07 PM #3
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Ok, for this you will need a PS3 with copies of BL2 and/or BLTPS, a PS4 with The Handsome Collection, Bruteforce Save Data 4.7.3 and Gibbed for each game your trying to do this for (BL2 and/or BLTPS) on your computer and a USB.

If You already know how to transfer saves, decrypt and use gibbed then skip to Step 6.

1. STEP 1: Start Borderlands The Handsome Collection on the PS4, at the main menu of either game on the bottom select cross save>upload character.

2. STEP 2: Start up either Borderlands your wanting to try this with, on PS3, once again at the main menu select cross save> download. Once done start the game and quit so it saves.

3. STEP 3: Quit the game and locate your save on PS3, Will be located in the saved data utility on the games column of the XMB. Copy the save over to USB.

4. STEP 4: Plug USB into your PC and run Bruteforce Save Data (If you get a pop up saying "Update Cheat Repository" just close it) Drag and drop your save into the empty space under| NAME | PROFILE | TITLE | n so forth. Click on the saved game you just drag n dropped then select Decrypt PFD> Decrypt Selected Files.

5. STEP 5: Run Gibbed, at the top select open and locate the save you just Decrypted with Bruteforce. Once open select the "Raw" tab in Gibbed.

6. STEP 6: Locate Black Market Upgrades and click on the (Collection) a drop menu will appear with numbers in it, copy this

7. STEP 7: Still in the Raw tab locate ResourceData and click on (Collection) and place 99,999,999 on the amount for everything except pistol, assault rifle and smg, These put a value of 9,999,999 (Either value has just numbers no comas, put in to help count). Click Ok and then save at the top of Gibbed and overwrite previous.

8. STEP 8: Go Back to Bruteforce save data and select the save you just edited, then click Encrypt PFD> Encrypt decrypted files. close Bruteforce once its done, then safely remove USB device and pug into PS3.

9. STEP 9 Now simply reverse the things done in step 3-1, but on PS3 you would upload character and on PS4 you would download character.

• Borderlands The Pre Sequel: Go to the Up Over Bar in Concordia and purchase the Moxxi drink on the far left, the ammo regeneration. Once completed enjoy unlimited ammo on PS4 BLTPS.
  • Borderlands 2: If your Gunzerker you'll want to activate the skill that allows you to regenerate ammo upon activating your skill. If Mecromancer you'll want to have the skill unlocked that allows you a chance to steal ammo from enemies when you melee them, If any other you can use The Sham or any other ammo absorbing shield or any ammo regen class mods. Or join a friend whom has a Team Ammo regen class mod and enjoy unlimited ammo on BL2 on PS4

Credits goes to mowellee from ********* for finding this. I tested it out and found that it does work, and am sharing it with the NGU community.
I will add pictures and a video later when I get my capture card back from my cousin. When I get the time I'll also upload a save for PS3 of each character fully modded out from each game, maxed skill tree, every unique/legendary/seraph/glitched/pearlescent weapon/item/class mod/grenade mod/shield, unlimited ammo, max lvl and OP, all challenges completed +more so all you need to do is simply download it, put it on PS3, load the character and transfer it over to PS4, might open up a cheap shop for those without PS3 and/or copies of the games for PS3

isnt this the same way PC users for BL2 an BL TPS have to do it?
03-31-2015, 10:38 PM #4
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by FreddieMac View Post
isnt this the same way PC users for BL2 an BL TPS have to do it?

Dont kno, dont play games on my PC other then emulators, but it very well could be
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 04-02-2015 at 11:53 AM.
04-01-2015, 06:06 AM #5
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Just a heads up, this doesn't work, all your ammo goes to 0 and you can't pick up ammo or buy any, you can't shoot any guns or use grenades :(

Home someone can confirm this is the case.
Last edited by HUYI82 ; 04-01-2015 at 06:11 AM.
04-01-2015, 06:38 AM #6
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
Just a heads up, this doesn't work, all your ammo goes to 0 and you can't pick up ammo or buy any, you can't shoot any guns or use grenades :(

Home someone can confirm this is the case.

Did you use anything to regenerate ammo? mine was at negative ammo till I equiped an ammo regen class mod on my siren in BL2 and once I bought the ammo regen juice at Moxii's up over bar on BLTPS
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 04-02-2015 at 11:53 AM.
04-01-2015, 06:49 AM #7
GTAModder24
Save Point
Ok, for this you will need a PS3 with copies of BL2 and/or BLTPS, a PS4 with The Handsome Collection, Bruteforce Save Data 4.7.3 and Gibbed for each game your trying to do this for (BL2 and/or BLTPS) on your computer and a USB.

7. STEP 7: Still in the Raw tab locate ResourceData and click on (Collection) and place 99,999,999 on the amount for everything except pistol, assault rifle and smg, These put a value of 9,999,999 (Either value has just numbers no comas, put in to help count). Click Ok and then save at the top of Gibbed and overwrite previous.

• Borderlands 2: If your Gunzerker you'll want to activate the skill that allows you to regenerate ammo upon activating your skill. If Mecromancer you'll want to have the skill unlocked that allows you a chance to steal ammo from enemies when you melee them, If any other you can use The Sham or any other ammo absorbing shield or any ammo regen class mods. Or join a friend whom has a Team Ammo regen class mod and enjoy unlimited ammo on BL2 on PS4

I hate borderlands, wish that game didn't even exist. just my opinion.
04-01-2015, 07:02 AM #8
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by GTAModder24 View Post

good for you Getthefuckout:seriously:
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 04-02-2015 at 11:54 AM.
04-01-2015, 01:56 PM #9
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by GTAModder24 View Post

if you hate the game why reply? go and play call of duty or something.

Did you use anything to regenerate ammo? mine was at negative ammo till I equiped an ammo regen class mod on my siren in BL2 and once I bought the ammo regen juice at Moxii's up over bar on BLTPS

i've modded a save file right at the beginning of the game, it takes a long time to get to sanctuary and during that time i have to shoot things so it's not very useful at that point, unless you know of any codes for gibbed that will mod a high class mod to replenish ammo into my inventory?

edit; it also seems siren is unable to use any ammo regen mods so i'm SOL unless there is another way to correct the ammo, anyone know another way or i'm just going to remove this mod from my save :S
Last edited by HUYI82 ; 04-01-2015 at 02:10 PM.
04-01-2015, 07:32 PM #10
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
if you hate the game why reply? go and play call of duty or something.

i've modded a save file right at the beginning of the game, it takes a long time to get to sanctuary and during that time i have to shoot things so it's not very useful at that point, unless you know of any codes for gibbed that will mod a high class mod to replenish ammo into my inventory?

edit; it also seems siren is unable to use any ammo regen mods so i'm SOL unless there is another way to correct the ammo, anyone know another way or i'm just going to remove this mod from my save :S

Have a friend with the team ammo regen class mod on
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 04-02-2015 at 11:54 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo