03-01-2013, 07:57 PM #1
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Understanding this has been changed via the link, this is not my site: You must login or register to view this content.

It appears it's been added by a Mod to whom they feel it is relevant enough. I have nothing to do with that site, but I will leave it there.

You must login or register to view this content.

Some extra sources, I'll add more to the list. Some of these will be paid courses, some will be free sources, some will be reference sites. If the list grows longer, I'll categorize them.
Last edited by Pichu ; 10-10-2015 at 08:17 AM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Pichu for this useful post:

Anastasia-, Belgyrath, Besos, BzrkArts, Conveyy, danilo_BR, HE11_PIGLET, im rich whore, iRnZ, joni_djESP, MrRa1n, Norway-_-1999, Pianist Prodigy, QuantumDev, SC0x, Specter, witchery, xkoeckiiej, xKrazy SicknesS, xMrJR, xSoulEdge, xXGRIM_REAPERXx
04-06-2013, 06:37 PM #20
divybc
Former Staff
Worthy of a stick!
04-07-2013, 03:21 AM #21
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by divybc View Post
Worthy of a stick!

Aha thank you! I'm still working on my tutorials and will posting the finished PDF on this site as well as my own. Deciding to release the E-Book for free when I have it completed.
07-07-2013, 07:24 AM #22
RuszXMC
Do a barrel roll!
What an amazing tutorial Smile
07-11-2013, 08:36 AM #23
Originally posted by Pichu View Post
Rather than messing around with many different pages and a horrible structured thread; here is the eBook that I was writing.

I haven't completed it and haven't found the time to do just that yet. It still however contains a good amount of information that I have written and collected just for you.

It's in a PDF form for you to save and or view.

You can view my other tutorials at You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you to the mod that has stickied this, I know the thread originally contained 15-20 different pages but I've decided to remove them and just post the link to view. It actually contains more information with this link than I included in this thread before.

I'll have to look at this sometime I really wanna learn how to code C++ Smile thank you for this post man I really appreciate it!!
07-14-2013, 11:17 PM #24
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Og
I'll have to look at this sometime I really wanna learn how to code C++ Smile thank you for this post man I really appreciate it!!

I'm currently learning C++ at the moment, learning how to program so that my builds will operate on Linux/Window builds and then window specific builds.
07-24-2013, 11:31 AM #25
modz987
I am error
been looking for this thanks !!
07-29-2013, 02:11 AM #26
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Thanks! Keep up the good work! i have learnt a few things from this ^^
07-30-2013, 05:52 PM #27
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Alan. View Post
Thanks! Keep up the good work! i have learnt a few things from this ^^

I've stopped with this because of money issues. I'm short about 40$ and then have 300$ bills each month on top of school, which starts up soon. Once I find time I'll finish it up. There is a lot I have planned for this tutorial.
07-30-2013, 09:13 PM #28
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Pichu View Post
I've stopped with this because of money issues. I'm short about 40$ and then have 300$ bills each month on top of school, which starts up soon. Once I find time I'll finish it up. There is a lot I have planned for this tutorial.

Ok Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo