06-04-2016, 10:19 PM #1
Indie Developer
Reverse Engineer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi ! Since there isn't nothing release about socket class for auth into sprx menu , i want release one socket class for auth .

You must login or register to view this content.

To call the request

if (IsRequest)
{
// stuff here
}

Also , i suggest you to hide these , or via IDA anyone can steal information like website address , validation key and other important information via xref .

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to Indie Developer for this useful post:

BANDIT33, Krrish Lobbyman, xelahot

The following user groaned Indie Developer for this awful post:

Passion
06-04-2016, 10:57 PM #2
can u show us how to setup it ? from php to sprx c++ , theirs NO tutorial on how to do this
06-05-2016, 01:30 AM #3
SC58
Former Staff
i would recommend people to change this up a bit plus load all address/offset from your server beside the init else it would be easy for anyone to crack, but how ever you do it it can be crack any how but its best to make it very hard to make the cracker have to put in alot of time just to crack it therefore making them not crack it cause there to lazy to bother with how ever long it take them to crack lol

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

basshead4ever, Sabotage
06-05-2016, 10:47 AM #4
Indie Developer
Reverse Engineer
Originally posted by scripter View Post
can u show us how to setup it ? from php to sprx c++ , theirs NO tutorial on how to do this

"how to setup" .. Around web you find all things . I release the socket class , tustin also release a php script for the web part .
You can use this .h class for call the socket request to your server and check the user key .
06-10-2016, 11:56 AM #5
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
Originally posted by Indie
"how to setup" .. Around web you find all things . I release the socket class , tustin also release a php script for the web part .
You can use this .h class for call the socket request to your server and check the user key .

Didn't sab make the socket request?
Also this is very easy to crack just search for "Key is valid". And do the bne not beq.
You should make it a little more complex; loading address' from the server, etc.
Not going to go into too much detail as you need to use your own creativeness.
If everyone uses same validation all the menus would have been cracked as it's not hard to understand how it works if you are told.

The following 2 users say thank you to Scouse Power for this useful post:

joshk326, Sabotage
06-11-2016, 02:09 PM #6
Passion
League Champion
Nice fucking leech cunt. This is made by sabotage. -1

You should really stop leeching, i've called you out tons of times.
06-11-2016, 02:30 PM #7
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by Passion View Post
Nice fucking leech cunt. This is made by sabotage. -1

You should really stop leeching, i've called you out tons of times.

Can you pm me a proof that he leeched it please?
06-11-2016, 02:31 PM #8
Passion
League Champion
Originally posted by dat
Can you pm me a proof that he leeched it please?

nigga, sab wrote this
this was in a few leaked sources(riptide, etc)
06-11-2016, 02:39 PM #9
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by Passion View Post
nigga, sab wrote this
this was in a few leaked sources(riptide, etc)

How do you know that sab wrote this? or how do u even remember the code? i mean, did you see the code of the leaked source?
06-11-2016, 02:40 PM #10
Passion
League Champion
Originally posted by dat
How do you know that sab wrote this? or how do u even remember the code? i mean, did you see the code of the leaked source?

yeah
and iknow it because i'm pretty sure sab told me this once. or it was josh i honestly can't even remember. But if you'd visit the GTA 5 section more often you'd know that most paid menus credits sabotage for the socket class.

The following user thanked Passion for this useful post:

joshk326

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo