Post: Need a real, living, breathing person to teach C++ (or at least answer questions)
01-18-2017, 06:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about C++
I want to write SPRX mod menus for PS3 games (THIS IS THE HUGE REASON WHY)
I would like to develop some games using this language, maybe write programs (??)
I want to be a game developer (partly because my parents think that it's good for me)
I need help because online tutorials don't.

Pretty please, if you are a C++ MONSTER that knows the language by heart and have time to kill, consider helping me out.

PM me for my Skype, Discord, and/or Kik

If you stumbled upon this and is about to click off, thanks for listening anyway.
Last edited by rYz0r ; 01-18-2017 at 06:31 AM.
01-18-2017, 12:37 PM #2
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by rYz0r View Post
I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about C++
I would like to develop some games using this language, maybe write programs (??)
I want to be a game developer (partly because my parents think that it's good for me)

Pretty please, if you are a C++ MONSTER that knows the language by heart and have time to kill, consider helping me out.

If you stumbled upon this and is about to click off, thanks for listening anyway.

Best thing to do to get started, is have a look on live tutorial websites like Code Academy etc... that actually give you tasks to do and explain the basics.

Then you may want to also head to YouTube to have a look at the basics of SPRX coding, as well as pick apart some other 'Free' menu's that you can find the source code for, just to get a better understanding for the code of the game you wish to make a menu for.

If you have a look in the Programming section, you can find more in depth tutorials around this area, as well as a couple of members that could help you out.

However no-ones going to teach you for free without at least you having base knowledge, as it would just take up too much of their time Winky Winky

Good luck!

Links:
You must login or register to view this content. (Text tutorials)
You must login or register to view this content. (Text, examples & quizzes)
You must login or register to view this content. (Don't know if this is free, but they do hand on courses)

YT:

This guy really breaks down .SPRX menu's, might want to check him out, or look in the suggested videos.

Enzo

The following 2 users say thank you to Sparrow for this useful post:

Darth Saul, rYz0r
01-18-2017, 12:38 PM #3
Sparrow
Big Papi
Arghh decided it wanted to post twice...
Last edited by Sparrow ; 01-18-2017 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Double post :lol:
01-18-2017, 12:55 PM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about C++

what Sparrow Suggested is a good start, expanding on getting sources, actually make sure you take the time to understand what the code is and how it works, no C&P Kappa, if u are going to copy some of it make sure you type it out
01-18-2017, 12:56 PM #5
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Arghh decided it wanted to post twice...

Alright thanks! I will read through it in my free time.
01-24-2017, 02:41 PM #6
Sparrow
Big Papi
I know AB...way.

Few nice resources here as well: You must login or register to view this content.
02-03-2017, 02:21 AM #7
Specter
Pro Memer
Keep in mind C++ for SPRX is extremely broken so many things in C++ you can't do in mod menus anyway, like classes and vectors.
02-07-2017, 10:00 PM #8
Gl finding someone!
02-07-2017, 10:01 PM #9
i'm the #1 coder on PS3, so yeah.
02-08-2017, 04:03 PM #10
Originally posted by Specter View Post
Keep in mind C++ for SPRX is extremely broken so many things in C++ you can't do in mod menus anyway, like classes and vectors.

What exactly is broken

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo