05-07-2017, 04:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys i've made a MW2 SPRX and i'm wondering how i can add a Authentication System to it.

i followed Tustin's Tutorial:*You must login or register to view this content.

i'm wondering how i can do the SPRX side of it?

Any Help would be appreciated Smile *
05-08-2017, 12:52 AM #2
PhucedMODZ
Do a barrel roll!
tbh mate, if you use that type of auth for a sprx your menu will get cracked in a heartbeat, if your wanting a propper auth system then your looking to pay quite a bit for it, im talking £150 - £200 mate
05-08-2017, 01:13 AM #3
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by PhucedMODZ View Post
tbh mate, if you use that type of auth for a sprx your menu will get cracked in a heartbeat, if your wanting a propper auth system then your looking to pay quite a bit for it, im talking £150 - £200 mate

There's nothing wrong with the web auth that he linked. The whole reason why I never made a sprx version of that was because if everyone decided to use this open source version of auth, it kinda defeats the purpose of it. Plus it's annoying as fuck and half of the time you're just looking for hacks that make something that would normally be easy work for PS3.
05-08-2017, 01:21 AM #4
PhucedMODZ
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
There's nothing wrong with the web auth that he linked. The whole reason why I never made a sprx version of that was because if everyone decided to use this open source version of auth, it kinda defeats the purpose of it. Plus it's annoying as fuck and half of the time you're just looking for hacks that make something that would normally be easy work for PS3.

no mate theres not a thing wrong with it at all, it does exactly what it says, iv used it my self and i love the fact it worked don't get me wrong, i used it within a tool for a licensing system
05-08-2017, 03:34 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff

no mate theres not a thing wrong with it at all, it does exactly what it says, iv used it my self and i love the fact it worked don't get me wrong, i used it within a tool for a licensing system

you literally contradicted yourself...

The following 3 users say thank you to Kronos for this useful post:

fxyts, gοd, TehMerkMods

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo