06-17-2017, 09:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I would like to learn C++ but I am not a good learning when people just say *"copy paste here and here" I like to know why lol and see what it relates too. I want to learn so I can make or edit mod menus. I would like to make a mod menu on Call Of Duty or update a GTA 5 menu. I am not sure if I should learn C++ in general then tackle a mod of some sort, or try learning by modding a game. also maybe someone can teach me? I am willing to pay if you can teach me
06-21-2017, 01:22 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Watubi View Post
I would like to learn C++ but I am not a good learning when people just say *"copy paste here and here" I like to know why lol and see what it relates too. I want to learn so I can make or edit mod menus. I would like to make a mod menu on Call Of Duty or update a GTA 5 menu. I am not sure if I should learn C++ in general then tackle a mod of some sort, or try learning by modding a game. also maybe someone can teach me? I am willing to pay if you can teach me

No need to pay my dude, I barely started on C programming right now today for FREE, and I'm already coding like it's nothing. You have a ton of resources in the intranet waiting for you to discover. C++ automatically, can, be a little a hard since you're jumping straight into coding. If I were you, I'd take it slow, and start on an easy language and get your mindset on how to program basic stuff. Once you have coded and know what you're doing, you can go to C++ and tackle it. All languages are different, but if you understand how programming works, I promise you nothing is impossible, you got it pal!
06-21-2017, 02:27 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Watubi View Post
I would like to learn C++ but I am not a good learning when people just say *"copy paste here and here" I like to know why lol and see what it relates too. I want to learn so I can make or edit mod menus. I would like to make a mod menu on Call Of Duty or update a GTA 5 menu. I am not sure if I should learn C++ in general then tackle a mod of some sort, or try learning by modding a game. also maybe someone can teach me? I am willing to pay if you can teach me

Truth from what Squid linked you above, w3schools is a very amazing site to learn. I might actually take a look at the C programming section of the website after I'm done with all my courses for C
06-27-2017, 03:27 PM #4
I would learn C fist then after that you can learn C++ in like 2 - 3 hours Smile
06-29-2017, 12:33 PM #5
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
No need to pay my dude, I barely started on C programming right now today for FREE, and I'm already coding like it's nothing. You have a ton of resources in the intranet waiting for you to discover. C++ automatically, can, be a little a hard since you're jumping straight into coding. If I were you, I'd take it slow, and start on an easy language and get your mindset on how to program basic stuff. Once you have coded and know what you're doing, you can go to C++ and tackle it. All languages are different, but if you understand how programming works, I promise you nothing is impossible, you got it pal!

Thanks! any idea what I should try?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo