Post: COD4 Remastered: All Guns, Perks, and Killstreaks Stay the Same!
05-09-2016, 01:44 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It has been confirmed that they are not messing with the guns, perks, killstreaks, and gun statistics. Aren't you so excited guys?!

Something I don't get is, if you're going to use the perk Eavesdrop. No one will be able to hear you if you're in a PS4 Party Chat instead of the Game Chat :| ... breh
05-09-2016, 01:47 AM #2
Jim Halpert
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
It has been confirmed that they are not messing with the guns, perks, killstreaks, and gun statistics. Aren't you so excited guys?!

Something I don't get is, if you're going to use the perk Eavesdrop. No one will be able to hear you if you're in a PS4 Party Chat instead of the Game Chat :| ... breh

Still crap.
05-09-2016, 01:48 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Jim
Still crap.

Crap? This game made history. In addition, this beats BO1, MW3, BO2, Ghosts, Aw, BO3. Simple as that :| my opinion
05-09-2016, 01:49 AM #4
Jim Halpert
Bounty hunter
Crap? This game made history. In addition, this beats BO1, MW3, BO2, Ghosts, Aw, BO3. Simple as that :| my opinion

Oh haha I thought you were talking about infinitw warfare for some reason.
05-09-2016, 01:50 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Jim
Idk what game you're talking about. Infinite Warfare?

Broski, this is the COD4 RM section m8. Why would we be talking about IW lol...

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Jiggy
05-09-2016, 01:52 AM #6
Jim Halpert
Bounty hunter
Broski, this is the COD4 RM section m8. Why would we be talking about IW lol...

Sal I just clicked on what u posted in the SB sorry didn't know
05-09-2016, 01:55 AM #7
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
ewww tmartn. Come on man Sal
05-09-2016, 01:59 AM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Joel View Post
ewww tmartn. Come on man Sal

Kappa, c'mon Joel, he isn't that bad :p
05-09-2016, 08:16 AM #9
Octolus
I defeated!
It has been confirmed that they are not messing with the guns, perks, killstreaks, and gun statistics. Aren't you so excited guys?!

Same thing was on PS3 too. PS3 had party chats.. But yeah, ps4 party chats are used way more than PS3 ones tho.
05-09-2016, 08:19 PM #10
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Octolus View Post
Same thing was on PS3 too. PS3 had party chats.. But yeah, ps4 party chats are used way more than PS3 ones tho.

Uh ps3 didn't have party chats... They had a camera and mic chat that could not be used while running applications.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo