10-03-2016, 04:08 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Like the title said, they have now added bots into private match for everyone to enjoy! This was asked by the community, and have now brought it to the table!

10-03-2016, 04:11 PM #2
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
They say they weren't gonna change anything, but they keep changing in game files Sal
10-03-2016, 04:23 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Speedy View Post
They say they weren't gonna change anything, but they keep changing in game files Sal

The community wants it. Not them, but they're being nice and giving the community what they want.
10-03-2016, 04:28 PM #4
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
The community wants it. Not them, but they're being nice and giving the community what they want.

Yes true. if only activision would do the same with what freaking COD's we want...
10-04-2016, 04:49 AM #5
Originally posted by Speedy View Post

I wouldn't call it changing anything more like adding something useful that the community wants.

The following user thanked codybenti for this useful post:

Speedy
10-06-2016, 03:59 AM #6
jakehop22
Coupon Supreme
Soon all the little girls will complain "WHY NO POWER SLIDE? WHY NO JUMP BOOST? WTF IS THIS?" and then they will add it..
10-06-2016, 04:51 AM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by jakehop22 View Post
Soon all the little girls will complain "WHY NO POWER SLIDE? WHY NO JUMP BOOST? WTF IS THIS?" and then they will add it..

That's basically changing the game by adding slides and shit. We're adding things that are new to call of duty that actually makes sense such as Final killcams, bots, combat record stats, etc.. To make the game better.
10-08-2016, 02:21 PM #8
jakehop22
Coupon Supreme
Originally posted by October View Post
That's basically changing the game by adding slides and shit. We're adding things that are new to call of duty that actually makes sense such as Final killcams, bots, combat record stats, etc.. To make the game better.

I was being sarcastic haha. I know they wouldn't add that. They stated in the initial interview they wouldn't be changing the gameplay like that. I'm all for good changes!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo