02-26-2010, 12:56 PM #1
Lucky7
'L' For Lucky!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, guys i can do the wins hack i no the way. So ill tell you all if you dont no.
ONLY PATCH BLOCKER WAY

Step 1: Get the wins code ill put a link in for you now.

Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2: You can read this link to find out how to put them on memory stick and ps3 if you dont already no.

Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Step 3: Go on call of duty 4 and go to Split screen, Then change the map or settings or something like that, then back out and go on to multiplayer mode.

Step 4: Now your hacks work Smile now you will have the win hacks on so now you need to get in a cage match.(might take long not alot of people bypass now on cod4)

Step 5: When you do if its not somebody you dont no just say ive got xp hack then you get in the game remember to press o while its loading. If you get signed out just as you start getting in the game press o a few times before signing back in.

Step 6: You should get to about 20 wins before you 1st get signed out in the game, then if you get to the 20 wins all of your wins count.

REP if i helped. Smile Hope i helped all of you beginners who hack call of duty 4.
02-26-2010, 04:12 PM #2
Okami
Known As Yukuku
sweet thanks for the codes i +REPSmile
02-27-2010, 05:14 AM #3
lls
Banned
anyone wanna bypass with me?
02-27-2010, 01:56 PM #4
Okami
Known As Yukuku
Originally posted by NoobsBelowMe View Post
anyone wanna bypass with me?

i would but my ps3 ylod:Upside Down Happy(
03-02-2010, 04:42 PM #5
add ijakee-x if u got codes i'll let u get k/s and w/s yh
03-04-2010, 06:04 AM #6
Thunderchicken
I DO CHALLENGE LOBBYS
i need some1 to bypass cod4 right now and join a cage match i hav the win hack

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

win hack on March 4th cod4 around 11pm eastern standard time interested add Thunderchicken5 psn its the SnD win hack goes on until i stop it i need at least one person to help me out thanx ps we'll b using patch blocker n a cage match
03-07-2010, 01:58 PM #7
Lucky7
'L' For Lucky!
im happy this all worked for you guys thanks for the rep Smile
03-07-2010, 02:31 PM #8
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
This is commen sence really, and these codes dont make a difference if its for Patch Blocker or not, there are more Win Hacks located in the Personal Codes section.

You havnt really specified, how to start the wins.. il give people a brief.

-If you start on the BOMB side and switch teams, to get wins, your wins will count as a loss! so make sure you start on the opposite team.
-If you dont want your W/S to count towards your stats, then when it come to Choose A Weapon, just press O (Dont choose a weapon) and start your Win Hack.

Please REP if i helped.

The following user thanked oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

W+Lickeя™
03-11-2010, 10:20 PM #9
-Blackhawks-
Respect me pl0x
thanks for the descroption ox matto xo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo