03-07-2010, 01:22 PM #1
JATOCH
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Doz someone know off this still works ?

1. Run the Ps3 Proxy program (the installer didn't create any shortcuts, so go into C:\Program Files\CF3B5\PS3.ProxyServer\PS3.ProxyServer.GUI.ex e)

2. Tick the box that says "PS3"

3. For the IP box, find your local IP Address of your computer (Click *Start > Run > "cmd" > type "ipconfig"* and read the line that says "IP Address", read the set of numbers to the right, then type that set of numbers into the box)

4. Click "Replace Files"

5. Click "Add"

6.In the first box on the left, copy this link.
[url]https://deu01.ps3.download.playstatio...eu/fah/fah.pkg[/url]

7.where the dot is on the right hand side you will have to insert your COD4 map pack file. UK DOWNLOAD LINK HERE

You must login or register to view this content.

right click the link and press save target as. choos your own specific file.

8. Once downloaded make sure you have put the link and downladed file on the left and right hand side into the ps3 proxy replace tab. then press add.

9. Then go to "Settings > Network Settings" and click "Internet Connection Settings > Yes"

10. Go down to "Custom", keep pressing dPad-Right and leave everything the same, stop when you reach "Proxy Server", go down to "Use" and press dPad-Right

11. For IP Address, type in the IP you found using "ipconfig" and then for port, type in the port you chose in the PS3.ProxyServer.GUI box labeled "Prot" (thats a typo in the program, so I made it a typo here as well)

12. Continue pressing dPad-Right after the proxy settings, save all settings and don't test connection

13. Click "Start" in the PS3.ProxyServer.GUI window by going to Proxy setting tab and pressing start.

14. Once online on PSN go to playstation store.

15. hover over folding at home and press triangle and delete

16. now click folding at home and download it. It should come up with the size of the maps 358mb

17. carry on download and once finished. Install the map pack.

18. AND DONE :smile:

i have this working and it works 100 percent ..
if you cant get it to work dont flame....and once you get it to work JUST SAY THANK YOU
i give thanks to gops and greedy dangerous
03-10-2010, 06:02 PM #2
the links are broken O_O
03-10-2010, 06:52 PM #3
find a friend who has it, log onto his acount on YOUR ps3, go to ps store, past purches' then you can download it for free, simples Smile

+rep me
03-11-2010, 01:17 AM #4
I'll plus if you let me Download Awesome face^
03-11-2010, 08:43 PM #5
PatriotsFan342
Distinguished Honors.
It doesn't work for Windows 7, I got exited for nothing :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo