08-19-2010, 01:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I suggest you read the entire post before you attempt to make anything!

Includes verification mod!!!!!!!!!!! [/b][/size]

If you want me to make you a custom mod menu, pm me and tell me what you want. I will do it for free for the first 5 people, then it will just be vbux. I haven't come up with a price yet, but it wont be unfair. [/color][/size]

To make more than one mod menu visit this You must login or register to view this content.[/size]

Also, here is a code thanks to tacotim77 that lets you make a private match count as a ranked match: "xblive_privatematch 0;xblive_rankedmatch 1;wait 10;fast_restart"

Make it as a bind.

This is a video of a more advanced one that I have. I will not be releasing these codes on this site, but they're simple so you can figure them out.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEmM5yUuWDE&feature=channel[/ame]

To start off I will be teaching you how to make a mod menu!

Open up your GRAND0 CM and make sure you have this in it:

set gpad_buttonsConfig "default_systemlink"
set input_autoAim "1"

Now for a very simple code that will put you writing in the middle of your screen:
For a square tv put: set Cg_hudchatposition "250 250"
For a Rectangular tv put: set Cg_hudchatposition "310 250"

Now you will need to be host for these to work, so use these two auto host codes:

set party_connectToOthers "0"
set party_host "1"

now under that you are going to want to put a code in that will just be the base of your mod menu:

set xp "vstr xp1"

now depending on how many menus you want, this is going to be a little different.

If you want two menus this is what you would put:

set xp "vstr xp1"
set xp1 "vstr xp3 ; set xp vstr xp2"
set xp2 "vstr xp4 ; set xp vstr xp1"
set xp3 "bind dpad_down give all ; bind dpad_left god"
set xp4 "bind dpad_down ufo ; bind dpad_left kick all"

explaining what it all means:

vstr is the the section you want to go to, and the set xp# is the next vstr you want to go to. So if you were to add another menu it would look like this:

set xp "vstr xp1"
set xp1 "vstr xp4 ; set xp vstr xp2"
set xp2 "vstr xp5 ; set xp vstr xp3"
set xp3 "vstr xp6 ; set xp vstr xp1"
set xp4 "bind dpad_down give all ; bind dpad_left god"
set xp5 "bind dpad_down ufo ; bind dpad_left kick all"
set xp6 "bind dpad_down noclip ; bind dpad_left give rpg_mp"

Notice how the numbers change.

Now to cycle through the menus you need to create a bind that is not in the menus. I use square as my bind. the bind should have this code in it: "vstr xp"

It would look something like this:

bind BUTTON_X "vstr xp ; say menu changed!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Now for the verification mod! (to do this you must have at least 3 menus and two separate binds.)
The first thing you are going to do is bind Ltrig to make it so that they can't move. To do that you need these two codes:

g_speed "0"
jump_height "0"

The bind should look like this: bind BUTTON_LTRIG "jump_height 0 ; g_speed 0 ; say ^1waiting for ^2verification"

Now this gives you the time to kick the people you want. To do that you need to have your 3 menus ready(the fourth menu is optional in this tutorial, but suggested).

The code we are going to use is: "clientkick"

since there can be about 9 people in one ffa match we are going to need 9 binds(this is where the menu is very useful). We are going to be using 3 of the dpad fuctions for this menu. Up, right and down.

set xp "vstr xp1"
set xp1 "vstr xp5 ; set xp vstr xp2"
set xp2 "vstr xp6 ; set xp vstr xp3"
set xp3 "vstr xp7 ; set xp vstr xp4"
set xp4 "vstr xp8 ; set xp vstr xp1
set xp5 "bind dpad_up clientkick 1 ; bind dpad_right clientkick 2 ; bind dpad_down clientkick 3 ; say kick menu1 ; say ^2up=1 ^3right=2 ^4down=3"
set xp6 "bind dpad_up clientkick 4 ; bind dpad_right clientkick 5 ; bind dpad_down clientkick 6 ; say kick menu2 ; say ^5up=4 ^6right=5 ^7down=6"
set xp7 "bind dpad_up clientkick 7 ; bind dpad_right clientkick 8 ; bind dpad_down clientkick 9 ; say kick menu3 ; say ^8up=7 ^2right=8 ^4down=9"
set xp8 "bind dpad_up god ; bind dpad_right give all ; bind dpad_down noclip ; say ^2normal menu! ; say ^6up=god ^3right=all ^7down=noclip"

Now after you have decided who you want to kick, you are going to need to unfreeze them. To do this you are going to need another bind. We are going to bind Rtrig. The bind should look like this:

bind BUTTON_RTRIG "jump_height 999 ; bg_fallDamageMaxHeight 999 ; bg_fallDamageMinHeight 999 ; g_speed 700 ; say ^1If you have god ; wait 100 ; ^2only you get kicked!"

so in total this is what it should look like:

GRANDO MP:

set Cg_hudchatposition "310 250"
set party_connectToOthers "0"
set party_host "1"
set xp "vstr xp1"
set xp1 "vstr xp5 ; set xp vstr xp2"
set xp2 "vstr xp6 ; set xp vstr xp3"
set xp3 "vstr xp7 ; set xp vstr xp4"
set xp4 "vstr xp8 ; set xp vstr xp1"
set xp5 "bind dpad_up clientkick 1 ; bind dpad_right clientkick 2 ; bind dpad_down clientkick 3 ; say kick menu1 ; say ^2up=1 ^3right=2 ^4down=3"

GRAND0 CM:

set xp6 "bind dpad_up clientkick 4 ; bind dpad_right clientkick 5 ; bind dpad_down clientkick 6 ; say kick menu2 ; say ^5up=4 ^6right=5 ^7down=6"
set xp7 "bind dpad_up clientkick 7 ; bind dpad_right clientkick 8 ; bind dpad_down clientkick 9 ; say kick menu3 ; say ^8up=7 ^2right=8 ^4down=9"
set xp8 "bind dpad_up god ; bind dpad_right give all ; bind dpad_down noclip ; say ^2normal menu! ; say ^6up=god ^3right=all ^7down=noclip"
bind BUTTON_LTRIG "jump_height 0 ; g_speed 0 ; say ^1waiting for ^2verification"
bind BUTTON_RTRIG "jump_height 999 ; bg_fallDamageMaxHeight 999 ; bg_fallDamageMinHeight 999 ; g_speed 700 ; say ^1If you have god ; wait 100 ; ^2only you get kicked!"
bind BUTTON_X "vstr xp ; say ^9menu changed! "

FAQ.

What is a client and how do I know which person is which client?

A client is a person, and you know which number they are by using the verification mod to keep them frozen and look on the leader board. You are number 0 and the person under you is 1 then under them is 2 and so on. However, the client numbers do not change, so if client 4 was the only one to get a kill, he would look like client 0, but is still 4.

How do I fix this issue of not knowing?

Just add an extra bind to restart the game

Thats a lot of writing, how long did it take you to make this tut?

It took me about 2 hours to make, so I wouldn't mind a bit of rep!

If you have anymore questions, just email me at: [email][email protected][/email]
Last edited by FourzerotwoFAILS ; 09-07-2010 at 01:09 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to FourzerotwoFAILS for this useful post:

+vA.LooSe, BloodGlitch, Brian235026, cheez56-_-, Chewcracka, Curt, DanGFX, ihatecompvir, jped96, lallyman, Lidarius, LOL CAT, mw2moddingx, NbK-C0mm4nd3r_, Night Wolf, oX-matto-Xo, qwerew, Richard Branson, SuCk10PrEsTiGeS, SuperSaiyanBiH, thebosh94, TheMagicN, want hack, warriorhock24, x420XP, XeNoNx
08-19-2010, 01:59 AM #2
LOL CAT
Do a barrel roll!
Amazing Thanks
At the top it say's GRAND0 CM shouldent this be GPAD0_CM
08-19-2010, 04:59 AM #3
Originally posted by LOL
Amazing Thanks
At the top it say's GRAND0 CM shouldent this be GPAD0_CM

Yea sorry, hard to keep track of everythig. Btw this also has verification mod in it
08-19-2010, 07:09 AM #4
WOW.... i don't really know what a 'mod menu' is but..... WOW!!!
08-19-2010, 09:24 AM #5
Default Avatar
AK47_
so did codglitcher say its ok to realese all the hacks
08-19-2010, 10:18 AM #6
Fezous
Space Ninja
he's on holidays Smile and people leach his codes :(

The following user thanked Fezous for this useful post:

08-19-2010, 11:50 AM #7
qwerew
Member Of The Pewdiepie Bro Army
Would we have to bypass the patch?
08-19-2010, 12:54 PM #8
o-Zach-x
Pokemon Trainer
I have tryied these codes and they work great but how do you use god mode and no clip I cant seem to find a way to enable it
08-19-2010, 05:13 PM #9
Originally posted by addiction
so did codglitcher say its ok to realese all the hacks

This is my menu. Codglitcher gave me the idea about a mod menu and he figured out how to make it before me, but he never gave me his codes. These are all mine that I found myself. I also made the ac130 code, but don't think I should release that yet.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by xCoNNoRx View Post
he's on holidays Smile and people leach his codes :(

These are all my codes. He never told me how to make the menu or any of the codes that would help. I figured it out all myself. He waited too long to release it, and other people figured it out. Might be releasing the ac130 soon too. Btw I also made the ac130 myself.
08-19-2010, 05:16 PM #10
Default Avatar
AK47_
Originally posted by italkalot1922 View Post
This is my menu. Codglitcher gave me the idea about a mod menu and he figured out how to make it before me, but he never gave me his codes. These are all mine that I found myself. I also made the ac130 code, but don't think I should release that yet.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

These are all my codes. He never told me how to make the menu or any of the codes that would help. I figured it out all myself. He waited too long to release it, and other people figured it out. Might be releasing the ac130 soon too. Btw I also made the ac130 myself.

the ac130 was made by CAINFOOL and codglitcher is angry(he back in 3 days) , ive just spook to him on msn he said they where not ment to be realesed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo