02-06-2011, 06:52 PM #1
xInfin8
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been working on my cod tool for a week now but after 12 hours straight yesterday Iam proud to say that my CoD Tool is now available

Includes:

Cod Tool v1.2 (By Modder1337) Allows you to make you own mods (not in the form of a menu e.g dpad left godmode)

Mod Menu Tool (By Modder1337 special thanks to the one and only xCorrey)
This allows you to create a fully working mod menu with tons of options (including full kick system and freeze)

Please Visit my site You must login or register to view this content. for download.
Or You must login or register to view this content.

VIDEO:

(You still need to use a bypass)

Please +Rep as im new to NGU and this tool has taken hours to make.

Thanks Modder1337
Last edited by xInfin8 ; 02-09-2011 at 10:20 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to xInfin8 for this useful post:

!x-MONKEY-BOMB!, Clanor, Correy, crazy_blake7, ii-ownaged-iixx, Mr_L000L_8D, ReK, xDenley
02-07-2011, 04:47 PM #11
xInfin8
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for all the support so far everyone.

Modder1337
Last edited by xInfin8 ; 02-07-2011 at 05:31 PM.
02-07-2011, 05:06 PM #12
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by txlonghorn97 View Post
oh good more useless shit

this "more usless shit" is well worked for, if it wasn't through "more uselss shit" people wouldn't be creating "more useless shit" wich the "more useless Shit" has lots of views, call "Personal Codes".

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
This is for the classic cod4 coding that involves the GPAD0 CM and MP

hm. i learned this myself, well blackstorm's template then i biult of it, then i taught him..
you learned me how to do the others =D

The following user thanked Correy for this useful post:

xInfin8
02-07-2011, 05:13 PM #13
!x-MONKEY-BOMB!
League Champion
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
This is for the classic cod4 coding that involves the GPAD0 CM and MP

classic =D always was and always will be Happy i could never think of a name so i just called it "the one were you stick stuff into gpad0_mp and cm :FU::carling:

Originally posted by Modder1337 View Post
I quoted this just to get ur attention cos u will get a message but anyway what do you want your name to be when i give you credit (psn or NGU name plz msg back as im going to do it now

Thanks Modder1337

wow man i was just looking at this post and i saw your rep+ Happy omg! 40 rep with just 4 posts :L nice one Smile rep+ for you for having such good rep already :L

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

i just went against everything i said and though ok and i downloaded it and when i opened it i was like :wtf: this is so f****ng awesome Smile if you keep releasing add more mods Winky Winky pm me i got loads of ideas :plank:
02-07-2011, 05:20 PM #14
xInfin8
Do a barrel roll!
wow man i was just looking at this post and i saw your rep+ Happy omg! 40 rep with just 4 posts :L nice one Smile rep+ for you for having such good rep already :L

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

i just went against everything i said and though ok and i downloaded it and when i opened it i was like :wtf: this is so f****ng awesome Smile if you keep releasing add more mods Winky Winky pm me i got loads of ideas :plank:[/QUOTE]

Lol i no im new to this site (and ps3 only got it at xmas) im so habby with the support i have got in the first 24 hours of release.

And yes im working with xCorrey he is helping me with cod4 codes and im helping him with the programming side, but if you have ideas please let us know as i loved this as a first project and would love to do more add me PSN: Modder1337

Thanks Modder1337
Last edited by xInfin8 ; 02-07-2011 at 05:22 PM.
02-07-2011, 05:25 PM #15
Thankx any videos u have?Happy
02-07-2011, 05:30 PM #16
xInfin8
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TitanPS3 View Post
Thankx any videos u have?Happy

xCorrey is currently working on a video as we speak, but download as you can see how many ppl are satisfied with it Smile

Modder1337
02-07-2011, 05:31 PM #17
Originally posted by Modder1337 View Post
xCorrey is currently working on a video as we speak, but download as you can see how many ppl are satisfied with it Smile

Modder1337

Hey, when i click prestige hack or challenges ( it says challenges completed ) nothing happens0.0
i keep my same level and when i go out game
still everything same ( i am level 2 xd )
02-07-2011, 05:36 PM #18
!x-MONKEY-BOMB!
League Champion
Hey, when i click prestige hack or challenges ( it says challenges completed ) nothing happens0.0

the unlock all code is buggy and for best effect apparently you need to be level 55 and the prestige and the unlock all have to be done in splitscreen.Smile
02-07-2011, 05:37 PM #19
xInfin8
Do a barrel roll!

Sorry i dont think you understand
1.Its for Cod 4
2.Their is no prestige or challenges option (please explain)
3.You do understand that this is NOT a patch but GPAD0_MP and GPAD0_CM mods

Please comment back

Thanks Modder1337

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo