02-06-2011, 06:52 PM #1
xInfin8
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been working on my cod tool for a week now but after 12 hours straight yesterday Iam proud to say that my CoD Tool is now available

Includes:

Cod Tool v1.2 (By Modder1337) Allows you to make you own mods (not in the form of a menu e.g dpad left godmode)

Mod Menu Tool (By Modder1337 special thanks to the one and only xCorrey)
This allows you to create a fully working mod menu with tons of options (including full kick system and freeze)

Please Visit my site You must login or register to view this content. for download.
Or You must login or register to view this content.

VIDEO:

(You still need to use a bypass)

Please +Rep as im new to NGU and this tool has taken hours to make.

Thanks Modder1337
Last edited by xInfin8 ; 02-09-2011 at 10:20 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to xInfin8 for this useful post:

!x-MONKEY-BOMB!, Clanor, Correy, crazy_blake7, ii-ownaged-iixx, Mr_L000L_8D, ReK, xDenley
02-07-2011, 07:35 PM #20
Originally posted by BOMB View Post
the unlock all code is buggy and for best effect apparently you need to be level 55 and the prestige and the unlock all have to be done in splitscreen.Smile

Thanx m8 xD +rep
02-07-2011, 07:44 PM #21
!x-MONKEY-BOMB!
League Champion
Thanks man. Will return it soon Winky Winky
02-07-2011, 08:29 PM #22
Originally posted by Modder1337 View Post
Credit goes to Modder1337 and xCorrey as we worked on it, and the cod4 codes are his, i believe you are mistaken FourzerotwoFAILS as all credit has been given

I am not mistaken. When I released it and explained it to everyone I used vstr xp That was my way of knowing who was actually using my method of the menu. Also, I still get credit as it is still my outline. Tacotime77 and codglitcher use a slightly more organised version, but that's only because they had more time to perfect it.
02-08-2011, 12:20 AM #23
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
I am not mistaken. When I released it and explained it to everyone I used vstr xp That was my way of knowing who was actually using my method of the menu. Also, I still get credit as it is still my outline. Tacotime77 and codglitcher use a slightly more organised version, but that's only because they had more time to perfect it.

do they still use vstr ?

The following user thanked Correy for this useful post:

xInfin8
02-08-2011, 12:42 AM #24
Originally posted by xCorrey
do they still use vstr ?

Yea, just a more organized way of using it.
02-08-2011, 04:44 PM #25
!x-MONKEY-BOMB!
League Champion
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
Yea, just a more organized way of using it.

how can it be more organized.?

The following user thanked !x-MONKEY-BOMB! for this useful post:

xInfin8
02-09-2011, 02:57 AM #26
Video Proof of the mod menu in action?
02-09-2011, 01:38 PM #27
!x-MONKEY-BOMB!
League Champion
Originally posted by iGamerXx View Post

Theres none but take my word for it its clean, No virus! Its pretty awesome if you have just started modding cod4
02-09-2011, 07:24 PM #28
xInfin8
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iGamerXx View Post

I dont hav a cap card but add me on ps3 n send me a msg sayin its you and i will invite you to a game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo